Crush

Crush

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 am

I just wanted to start a light and maybe fun,anxious,exciting topic. So I wanted to ask like how are u guy's situations with your crush if u have one. MY position is crazy-ish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and it might get crazier the more I see him on my track team lol... but I just am curious on how u guys feel about ur crushes. ๐Ÿ˜œ
lol_kitty

Re: Crush

Postby Give_Grace_03 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:42 am

Okay well I have loved him for awhile, he is so funny,goofy, sweet, annoying, aka loves to pester lol, he is tall dark and handsome, but looks don't really matter in my opinion, but his smile makes my heart melts into a puddle of happy confused lovely nothingness, he is just sending me such mixed messages, but I've been really emotional lately because he is 17 and this year I think either march or may will be going into the marines, when he does I'll be a real mess lol, I love him and his family, and I would hate to see him or them hurt, lol it's really crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ so guess you aren't the only one with a crazy crush life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹
Give_Grace_03

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 am

Omg... that's good that u have gotten to know yours a bit (I'm assuming based on the way you describe him). I haven't really gotten to know know mine yet. HE IS SO CUTE THO ... again not that that matters . I don't even know if he likes me even a little bit cuz there are so many other girls that are WAAAYYY prettier than me... but I just want him to talk to me so it can be some small sign that he likes me or not. Lord willing hopefully he likes me but I guess I will find out in a few days. But like every time I see him my heart gets so excited and warm... and it's crazy tho cuz I don't know how I will be if or when I actually do get to know him. I mean I have seen him since I was in like 5th grade and he always stood out to me but I didn't really like him at the time. Then every year I thought I was liking him more but I always cast it aside cuz I didn't want to like him for some reason? Then omg last year I don't know what happened but it just out of the blue started to like him (not love I don't know know him yet) AND IM SORRY FOR ALL THESE LOMG SENTENCES AND STUUFF I just have to get this out. But hopefully perhaps God may let me get to know him if it is in His will ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„anyways... idk I'm just all over the place right now
lol_kitty

Postby Give_Grace_03 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:57 am

Yeah it's okay I like long messages lol but yeah its all in Gods will and timing and yes I've known him for a few years now lol and see him practically every week, we are both homeschooled but he is already done, lol I don't lol him for his intelligence because he is a HICK lol it is so fun listening to him read cause he hates doing it ๐Ÿ˜‚ and he laughs with such a stupid laugh but I love it lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Give_Grace_03

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 am

Aww that's so sweet.
lol_kitty

Postby Anonymous-1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:12 am

So I have this crush on a guy at my school and Iโ€™ve like him since mid last year but I have no idea if he like me back and I donโ€™t know how to tell ( I have no idea on how to tell if someone is flirting or anything like that ) but I really like him but Iโ€™m scared to talk to him . One of my friends is friends with him and she tryโ€™s to get me to talk to him but I just donโ€™t know what to say. Iโ€™ve been asked out before but I bike up with him two days later cos I totally freaked out . I donโ€™t want to do that to him cos I really like him. I think Iโ€™m also scared cos when I did date that other guy 1 guy made fun of me and it felt horrible .

Can some help me if they can dicifer what u just wrote
Anonymous-1

Postby OldSchoolGirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:18 am

Well I've liked this guy since the start of last year and everything was going super well. All our friends were making jokes about us being a couple or whatever, even those who didn't know either of us liked the other. We would text every night for like hours and we had a little study session for one of our classes that was 95% just flirting and stuff. I was basically just waiting for him to ask me out but something changed. I don't really know what or why but he stopped replying to my texts, our study sessions became productive then stopped all together, we stopped talking as much in person and stuff. I still really like him and I'm kind of at a loss about what to do. We'll have two classes together this year but school here doesn't start again until Feb.
OldSchoolGirl

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Anonymous-1 wrote:So I have this crush on a guy at my school and Iโ€™ve like him since mid last year but I have no idea if he like me back and I donโ€™t know how to tell ( I have no idea on how to tell if someone is flirting or anything like that ) but I really like him but Iโ€™m scared to talk to him . One of my friends is friends with him and she tryโ€™s to get me to talk to him but I just donโ€™t know what to say. Iโ€™ve been asked out before but I bike up with him two days later cos I totally freaked out . I donโ€™t want to do that to him cos I really like him. I think Iโ€™m also scared cos when I did date that other guy 1 guy made fun of me and it felt horrible .

Can some help me if they can dicifer what u just wrote

Well I don't know the best advice cuz I'm kinda in the same situation but maybe wait to really see if he likes you. Like if he asks you out. And if your scared to go out with him just say I don't know or tell him how u feel if he does get to that point of wanting to go out or something.
lol_kitty

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

OldSchoolGirl wrote:Well I've liked this guy since the start of last year and everything was going super well. All our friends were making jokes about us being a couple or whatever, even those who didn't know either of us liked the other. We would text every night for like hours and we had a little study session for one of our classes that was 95% just flirting and stuff. I was basically just waiting for him to ask me out but something changed. I don't really know what or why but he stopped replying to my texts, our study sessions became productive then stopped all together, we stopped talking as much in person and stuff. I still really like him and I'm kind of at a loss about what to do. We'll have two classes together this year but school here doesn't start again until Feb.

Hmmm maybe something bad happened to his family or maybe they didn't want him being close to a girl. I can't imagine that he found another girl just like that... umm thinking it had to do with his family or something
lol_kitty

Postby ss1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm

I really like one guy about 3years, he like me last year i know that because he say my bestfriend and this year 2018 if i look at him in school he smile ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š and he sometimes flirts with me. Does that mean he likes me? IDK๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹
ss1

Next

Return to Teen Social