Don't know what to dooooo

Don't know what to dooooo

Postby LowkeyWorrier » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm obsessing over a guy I have no chance with...or at least I think I am!?! So I was unhappy in my previous relationship and went to go meet up with a friend (male). It was the most relaxed I've been in a while and the most comfortable, I hope he was the same. He had recently broken up with his ex and so I was trying to cheer him up much in the same way he was with me. We kept having those moments where like just before you go to kiss but then I'd pull away but carry on being like nothing was going on. I didn't want to cheat on my bf because I'm not like that but I ended up kissing him back.... I told my bf when I got home what was going on and said that I wanted to be single and so he broke up with me but forgave me for 'cheating'. I've science been out with my mate and additional 2 times and he always seems keen to meet up again. He's lush and I don't understand why he even kissed someone like me...like a year ago, I met him at a party and got completely wasted and he carried my to the bathroom with sick soaked hair.... Anyway he hasn't been texting me recently and he said he'd get back to me when he's m free but that doesn't seem to be the case. What should I do? Please help???
LowkeyWorrier

Re: Don't know what to dooooo

Postby Moosey » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 am

How long are you talking that he hasn't texted you? You are putting yourself down in your post. Why wouldn't a guy be interested in you??
Moosey

Postby LowkeyWorrier » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Well we last met up on the 7th and then he went away for the week and I did the following week but before I left I posted him a birthday car because it was his birthday on the 18th am I wasn't gonna be there. He text me on the 17th whilst I was away saying thank you and then he ignored my last message but I was saying like thanks for cheering me up and everything. We never really use to text as such anyway it was only when planning to meet up but he said he'd get back to me about when he's free next so I dunno... I mean like he's a busy guy and I can respect that obviously I dunno I just kinda wanna know that I'm not being strung along :( I guess I am kinda putting myself down in a way because I keep thinking that I've mucked it up with him and he's actually an amazing guy! He went to pick his brother up from cadets before and I was with him then he told him to tell his mam that he's just gonna take me home. If she asks who's [me] then just say.... And it was silent but as I said 'a mate' he says "tell her I don't know either" this has just kinda stuck in my head since but I dunno :) :(
LowkeyWorrier

Postby LowkeyWorrier » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Card* not car, wish I could afford a car 😂
LowkeyWorrier

Postby Moosey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Again the texting! Ugh- hate it. You don't know intentions here. So we are talking 17th of April? I don't know if that a long time. But here is the thing- I really think you are at a point here that he needs to chase you. If he doesn't then you know right? Remind me is he been seen with other girls or rumors of other girls?
Moosey

Postby LowkeyWorrier » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:30 am

Yeah so do I 😩 but yeah April, true but I kinda don't want it to be as though he has to chase me or me him, just kinda want to know what's happening that's all 😕 I don't really know his friends as such and so I don't get told if he's with another girl but that's not what bothers me tbh because like I know he talks to a few girls and what's to stop him? I haven't exactly said that I wanted a relationship with him because I don't right now, I just want to know that somethings there, we keep meeting up as friends and then maybe after a while start getting into something. This is probably the best way to approach it anyway because we're both relatively newly single and I don't want to rush him into another relationship, if he wasn't a to talk to other girls then he can, I dunno :/ he carved the initials of our first names into a tree the second time we met up and mentioned it being a 'date' so he might be interested but I'm not sure that he knows himself if he it tbh
LowkeyWorrier

Postby Moosey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 pm

You don't know because you won't set any limits on this relationship/friendship. It sounds like your fooling around but then don't want to pressure him cause just got outa relationship. But you want to know how he feels. Listen- boys/men will take what you offer no questions. He will have several girls to fool around with until the one girl says no- then he will want her for girlfriend. Honestly- you need to protect yourself here- from STDs, pregnancy, and emotionally. If he sees that you are ok with him talking to other girls- he's just gonna do it. You will never get your answer here- unless you ask- what are we doing?
Moosey

Postby LowkeyWorrier » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Thank you so much for all of your responses!!! We haven't done anything other than kissing but he tries to entice things further but I'm not going to do anything because I'm not letting myself be use...again. Is it wrong that I kinda want the opportunity to present itself just so that I can say no?? Is that bad?? I just kinda want to move this stage along a bit faster because I'm sick of not knowing 😕 I can't ask him how he feels because I don't want to ask him over text but he hasn't gotten back to me about a day to meet up so do I just text him? What if he majorly friend-zones me?! Ughhhh guyssss, I thought that 'women [are the ones that] are difficult to understand' 😕
LowkeyWorrier

Dont know what to dooooo

Postby gazowtor » Tue May 02, 2017 7:46 pm

"They" say you should write about what you know, but has anyone here ever found any value in writing about what you dont know?
gazowtor

Postby Kjrbmom » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:49 pm

I get not wanting to ask how he feels over text. I'm the same way. So why don't you take the first step and ask him to go out for coffee or whatever to give you guys a chance to talk. Nothing says you have to wait for him. In fact your asking him shows that you're interested. Good luck!
Kjrbmom

Next

Return to Teen Social