No baby on ultrasound......worried

Now I am pregnant!

No baby on ultrasound......worried

Postby CharilyPosh » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi.

A few days ago I bled a bit, with a small clot. I noticed when I went to take a pee in the morning. I was worried and decided to visit a doctor. The doctor said the test is still positive. My problem is, when we did an ultrasound the doctor saw nothing. Absolutely nothing (it was an abdominal(stomach) ultrasound)

I am not sure how far I am, but the last day of my last period was 24 December. Hubby and I were not at the same place (I was visiting my family) so the first time we "did the did" was 07 Jan.

At how many weeks pregnant did you ladies start seeing your little bean with the abdominal ultrasound?

The closest doc does not have transvaginal ultrasound
Last edited by CharilyPosh on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharilyPosh

Re: No baby on ultrasound......worried

Postby Kati-91 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi, I think it might depend on the ultrasound quality. When I was pregnant with my son he was very visible at 5 weeks(meaning I was 3 weeks pregnant), but this was a very good quality and va**nal. Passing a clot sounds like a miscarriage to me. Hope the best for you!!
Kati-91

Postby CharilyPosh » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Thanks dear. I'm still keeping the hope. The only symptom i had now was tender breasts. How long should it take for all symptoms to disappear if it was a miscarriage?
CharilyPosh

Postby NatashaIE » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:04 am

I went for a private scan as here first scan is with 12 weeks and i couldnt wait that long. They made the apt with me for 7 weeks as that gives you a chance to see the bean and hear the heart beat...
Good luck 😊
NatashaIE

Postby Owethu » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 am

What I've learned as a first time mom with a complicated pregnancy is to never give up and always keep the faith try going at six weeks pregnant
Owethu

Postby Brave » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 pm

I first saw my baby at 8wks 3 days ..at a 6 wks 5 days scan there was just a sac nothin else ...n scan was abdominal
Brave

Postby CharilyPosh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 am

Finally saw the baby guys. It was an abdominal ultrasound. Doctor say all looks good. I just have to go back in four weeks to double check because of the pains I have. They don't think anything is wrong, if anything they think there might be a hiding twin. So I'll see in 4 weeks. Not sure I'm ready for 2 at once though.
CharilyPosh

Postby TwinMammy2018 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 am

CharilyPosh wrote:Finally saw the baby guys. It was an abdominal ultrasound. Doctor say all looks good. I just have to go back in four weeks to double check because of the pains I have. They don't think anything is wrong, if anything they think there might be a hiding twin. So I'll see in 4 weeks. Not sure I'm ready for 2 at once though.

Whooo thats exciting 😁 x
TwinMammy2018

Postby Mio » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:40 pm

God Is Good🙏🏽😌
Mio

Postby HBK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:43 pm

It happens sometimes that mommies to be bleed and at times even pass clots, my doctor once said it's just the uterus cleaning itself up for the new tenant😁 I'd be only if the bleeding accompanied by cramping lasted for more.

Congratulations mommy and just remember that cramping will still be there every now and then through out your pregnancy.
HBK

Next

Return to I'm pregnant!