At the end!!

Now I am pregnant!

At the end!!

Postby Babylove10 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Ok who here is at the end and feel just SO LAZY! I mean I did the nesting thing a few weeks ago and now, I don't care what falls apart around me. It's like my body is trying to save up all it's energy for the big day.
I'm currently 39 weeks. But they are pulling it on Friday, if the baby doesn't flip to head down.
Babylove10

Re: At the end!!

Postby flopsy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:03 am

Is your baby still breech? Have you been on your hands and knees lately? The baby will often, but not always, flip on its own while one is on hands and knees, or shortly thereafter. I did this shortly with my last pregnancy and baby flipped. Doesn't always work. though.
flopsy

Postby JessicaLuis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 pm

I am 39 weeks as well, been 1 and a half centimeters dilated for about a month! My cervix is just being very stubborn as the dr put it lol. I'm ready for my baby girl to be born already, I wanna meet her so bad. This girl has been hitting nerves in my hips that cause shooting pains down my legs, painful enough at times to cause me to throw up, oh the joys lol
JessicaLuis

Postby BabygirlKali2018 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 am

I am not quite at the end I am 33weeks today but I am so ready an counting down the weeks lol good luck lady's an enjoy your new bundles of joy😊
BabygirlKali2018

Return to I'm pregnant!