Finally!!!!

Now I am pregnant!

Finally!!!!

Postby Sp92 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 am

After a year and a half of trying iv finally fallen pregnant and im over the moon! But also terrified and starting to think is this right for me? Am i just emotional because iv wanted this so much! My parter is estatic and just tells me not to be silly when i say something xx
Sp92

Re: Finally!!!!

Postby Nicholet » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 am

Congratulations! Having doubts is normal. We all have those emotions and the extra hormones doesn't help either. Dont worry everything wil be ok. Trust in yourself.
Nicholet

Postby Bitter honey » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 am

Congratulations! Being excited is pretty normal :) have good thoughts , behave positively and enjoy your pregnancy. Good luck for your nine months
Bitter honey

Postby kayandjay » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Trust me it's. I am 34 and was told getting pregnant would be hard. Now i am constantly think what if it's the wrong time or i can't do it.

Really its a mix of all those emotions and hormones coming together.

If i say anything to my husband he says i am crazy and that he has no doubts about my ability.
kayandjay

Postby Sp92 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Thankyou so much ladies im sure i will get over my fears i will just stop and try to enjoy xx
Sp92

Postby Fishergirl » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm

I waited until I had a house, good job and money. I got pregnant very fast. It was just my OCD. BUT... I wish I had my daughter when I was younger because now I want another and the fear of not being able to have another or one with a genetic problem is not nice. The doctors keep telling me to try right away. She is now 10 months so we began trying. Money, job etc is not all. Having kids is all. I learn that. You can work towards what is making you fearful after. Focus on that beautiful angel that is coming.

ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY.
Fishergirl

Postby Sp92 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 am

That just made me cry 😂 very hormonal at the moment thankyou for that its nice to know im not the only one who is scared i hope everything goes well for you xx
Sp92

Return to I'm pregnant!