New to TTC! Needing ttc buddies ☺

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Re: New to TTC! Needing ttc buddies ☺

Postby Anniedeganahl » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi! Hope it's okay for me to join this thread since it started a while ago but it looked like it was still active! I just turned 21 last month and my husband turned 22 last month! We have a little boy that turned 2 last month, and we just recently started trying for our second! I got nexplanon removed August 4th and had a normal period for the first time in two years, September 3rd-6th... my husband and I are experimenting with the shettles method to try for a girl, even though it's only 50% accurate 😂 currently in the two week wait, even though we know it may take a few months for my body to go back to normal.... anyone else had the nexplanon and gotten pregnant soon after removal?
Anniedeganahl

Postby Queenp1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi everyone.... I'm 19 and hubby 23 and we are ttc but we've been having unprotected s*x since Feb this year and still nothing. I have sort of heavy periods every month.. question is do you think I might be infertile and can I ask my doctor for tests about that or I'd get judged...
Thanks a lot
Queenp1

Postby Queenp1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi everyone.... I'm 19 and hubby 23 and we are ttc but we've been having unprotected s*x since Feb this year and still nothing. I have sort of heavy periods every month.. question is do you think I might be infertile and can I ask my doctor for tests about that or I'd get judged...
Thanks a lot
Queenp1

Postby courtneycg1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 am

I’ve been trying to conceive for the past 6 years. I had a missed miscarriage this past June at 8 weeks. I’m hoping I don’t get a visit from AF this month. I’m due in 3 days.
courtneycg1

Postby MtraciiM26 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm

@courtneycg1.. same boat here. (Literally ) hoping af doesn't show .
MtraciiM26

Postby DBarbie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:20 pm

courtneycg1 wrote:I’ve been trying to conceive for the past 6 years. I had a missed miscarriage this past June at 8 weeks. I’m hoping I don’t get a visit from AF this month. I’m due in 3 days.

I hope you get your BFP this month. FX for you.
DBarbie

Postby lulu12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey Shelby, its been long.
So happy for you.you now even feeling the baby kick wow.
Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. Been keeping a low but miss talking to you ladies

And baby dust to you all ladies
quote="Shelby12"]Hi guys !!

Haven't heard from me because I've been dealing with exhaustion, nausea and lower back pain. Now that second trimester kicks in I feel much better. I'm starting to show and feel baby kicking a lit bit.

Hey Sleepless ! Hey Lulu how are you guys ?
Baby dust to all of you ladies !!❤️[/quote]
lulu12

Postby Momma_Nasty83 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Age should not matter especially if you are already married. The things that should matter on if ready to bring a baby into this world or not are. First if you and your hubby are at a point where u guys are stable and have a home ( understand being in military) but having a baby is the free and does cost alot to take carre of. Are you guys financially ready and able to take care ok f a baby. How is the relationship between you and your husband. Alot of people seem to think that by bringing a baby into the pic it will fix everything, and the child suffers in long run by not having both parents together and gets made to go back and forth between or jusst sever sees the farther period. I am 34 and i have a 10 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. The age difference between is 8 years and I only wish that they were closer together. I only have couple more years before they say I am to old to have kids and I still want 2 more. So I am trying to have another one. Been 3 months and nothing, but not letting it have me loose hope. I wish u luck and if u and your husband are at a point where can bring a baby in this world and everything be ok then i say all means DO IT DON'T WAIT. LOL. KEEP ME POSTED
Momma_Nasty83

Postby Dree9 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello everyone!!! I been TTC for about 5 months and nothing happen so I tried last month after my AF was off and it said I was ovulating and now I’m 2 days late I have yet to take a pregnancy test because I’m patiently waiting but I’m certain I am because I never missed a period! Baby dust to you all
Dree9

Postby Shelby12 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 am

Hey Lulu,

Well there's no more kicking, I lost my baby boy at 21 weeks, delivered on Monday, spent 30 mns with him until he passed. It is painful but with God's help I'll survive this.

Baby dust to all of you ladies ❤️
Shelby12

Previous

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)