2 week wait sucks! Anyoneelse playing the wait game?

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Re: 2 week wait sucks! Anyoneelse playing the wait game?

Postby FaithK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:19 am

JennBell wrote:Faith....I sure am hoping. This is the first time my body as me questioning what the heck is going on. I have 13 days left in this cycle (maybe?). I usually get tender breast around my period as part of pms....this is the first time that the middle of my cycle has me holding my boobs like crap they hurt. I am refusing to look at it as a sign of anything other than this is a crazy month. My temp this morning was 96.8 which is still low. The good news is I did talk to my doctor about it and he assured me that I do not have to have am elevated temp to be pregnant and that while science shows there is a relationship between bbt and conceiving it is not a fact. A large percentage of women do not follow those guidlines. So, I am taking that as learning something new.

Anyway...how is your month off going? Are you relaxing? Dsrressing? And finding that passion for each other again? I really hope all is well your way. :)

I'm doing well. Thank you. I'm really glad that I've decided to take time off, because I'm distressing and can concentrate on other things.
FaithK

Postby FaithK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:24 am

JennBell wrote:Well after 12 days (today being day 13) of opk testing with clear blue digital I finally got a solid smiley face for ovulation! Sadly there are 11 days left on my cycle....so no sure it will happen. :( my temp aND test did not show me ovulating this late last month or the previous months....so this sucks. If ovulation occurs this late and your fertile 48 hours that leaves a 9 day LH phase which does not bode well.

If you ovulated later than usual this month isn't there a chance that AF will be later too? I think that's what happened to me last month. AF was late and I got to excited right away, but thinking back I'm sure I ovulated later in the cycle too. What I'm trying to say is that your LH phase might still be as long as usual.
FaithK

Postby FaithK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 am

Lani123 wrote:I had a miscarriage on the 16th (still in the process) 😢 i was 5 weeks and 3 days. My heart is broken!!!!! Now its back to the tww, and trying to track ovulation and and and 😭 why can't this be easy????

I'm really sorry for your loss!
We are here for you if you need to talk (which helped me a lot). I know how much you want to start trying again, but personally I think it's better to take some time off to relax. I wish someone had told me this after my miscarriage.
FaithK

Postby FaithK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Ok, ladies. Gotta make a confession. I tried really hard to make sure there is no 2WW this month, but things got out of hand. So here I am back in the game.
FaithK

Postby JennBell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Well thats ok.. we like the company! This is your magic month.
JennBell

Postby Wilson0526 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 am

Hi everyone. New to the forum. I am in my tww. Af due on the 24. Just need some others going through the same wait!
Wilson0526

Postby FaithK » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:16 am

Welcome Wilson0526. You are in the right place. We are all here waiting.
FaithK

Postby FaithK » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 am

JennBell wrote:Well thats ok.. we like the company! This is your magic month.
Last edited by FaithK on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaithK

Postby FaithK » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 am

Thank you. I'm still trying not to pay attention to the symptoms. And I would appreciate if you all could help me not to get my hopes up.
One thing tho, this is the first time since my miscarriage that my boobs hurt like normal at this time of the cycle. I think it's thanks to Vitex. I started taking it on the 2nd day of my cycle.
FaithK

Postby JennBell » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 am

Willson...welcome to th crowd (hopen got the name right....sorry if I didnt)

Faith....welcome to the vitex train....may it brings us the BFP sooner than later. And on the other note....just keep chatting with us. I'm sure we can think of things to keep occupied and not obsess. Read any good books lately? :)
JennBell

PreviousNext

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)