Ttc buddies wanted! Any other Muslim sisters?

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Re: Ttc buddies wanted! Any other Muslim sisters?

Postby Looly » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:48 am

Salam alikum girls
Hope you have best Ramadan 💗
Well for me.. me & my husband been trying for almost 5 month no luck yet :( it's starting to get so frustrating tbh

But inshallah each one of us will gets a beautiful healthy baby soon inshallah
I'm currently 1 day late and I've noticed some spotting 3 days ago.. but I'm so terrified to take a test I don't wanna gets my hopes up again..
I'll pray for al of us 💗 allah is the greatest and inshallah our dreams will come true one day
Looly

Postby flopsy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 am

Salam alikum! Please do not post private info like emails and numbers in the forum. As mentioned, it is not safe with all the spam we are getting.
If you like, I can help though. You'd just need to choose someone to start the group and that person reports a message and puts their email in the report. The rest can report a message and put their phone number in the report. Or email. I will see the reports and pass it on to the whatsapp group administrator. Let me know what you think ladies! -moderator
flopsy

Postby Ameqa17 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am

@moderator - I understand, sorry! This number was the number I had back in the US. I recently moved to a new country as this is where my husband lives. My accounts still have my old number this is why I shared it so easily. I would like to start the group and insha Allah we can manage who will be admins and such later depending on group size.
Ameqa17

Postby Ameqa17 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:38 am

This can be our reported message
Ameqa17

Postby Nathiqah » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi all! Muslim here as well. Would love to join you all. So this is the deal.. I have irregular periods ranging from 28-40 days. Currently in my 9th mth trying. I thought I had AF yesterday but it turned out to be just brownish spotting. And today even less and scant spotting. My breasts aren't tender as usual pre-menses. Been nauseous the whole week and was kinda feeling positive that i might just be lucky this month but the suspect AF i had shut that down. Now I'm wondering am i on my AF or could this be implantation bleeding? What do you guys think?
Nathiqah

Postby sadiqa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Ramadan mabruq sisters, I have been ttc for a year now nd no luck yet I don't no if its bcos am diabetic. Any advice on Wat to do? I don't mind being on d whatsapp group. May Allah grant us our heart desires in dis month of Ramadan. Ameen
sadiqa

Postby Ameqa17 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:01 pm

@Annie24 - Insha allah! You have duas headed your way <3 please keep us posted.

@Aqoo - my husband is from Pakistan! I will be visiting for the first time in a few months insha Allah :) may Allah bless you for your patience sister. I'm sorry, but I dont know what lirza tabs are so I can't give you advice :(

@Ruqayya - I'm sorry to hear, but insha Allah next month! Yes, I think it would be easier. I'm trying to figure out how though :D

@Looly - yes, it does get frustrating. Especially when you see a baby or hear someone is pregnant. I found out yesterday that one Aunty who lives near us is 2 months. She is 47. Mashallah. May Allah give us this kind of fertility and may Allah bless her family. Insha Allah it's implantation spotting!
Ameen.

@Flopsy - I've tried reporting the post and leaving my info and adding you as a friend? How do we continue the process?

@Nathiqah- I'm very new to the entire ttc process, terms, etc so I don't want to give you false hope, but insha Allah it is implantation spotting! Lootsss of duas for you sis

@Sadiqa- insha Allah we can try to help you more in the what's app group. I'll do some research and see what I find <3

Im going for umrah on the 22nd insha Allah. I will make duas for each of you. I pray that we all get healthy, pious child(Ren) soon! May Allah bless you all and reward you for your patience. I'm going to keep working on this group. I feel the support could be a big help for all of us.
Let's try this.. I made my used name a G male.. İ intentionally spelled it wrong. Add me there insha Allah - Ameqa17
Ameqa17

Postby flopsy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Ameqa I got the report. Was very busy yesterday so didn't reply, sorry. So far you are the only one to send me anything. The rest have all been quiet. Once I receive a number I'll send it to you. Would you prefer email or whatsapp?
flopsy

Postby flopsy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Ruqayyah, yes it was right!

Ameqa, I sent you an email titled Muslim sisters TTC buddies.
flopsy

Postby Ruqayyah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 am

Cool thanks flopsy
Ruqayyah

PreviousNext

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)