Ttc buddies wanted! Any other Muslim sisters?

Try to conceive, I really want a baby!

Re: Ttc buddies wanted! Any other Muslim sisters?

Postby Looly » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:48 am

Salam alikum girls
Hope you have best Ramadan 💗
Well for me.. me & my husband been trying for almost 5 month no luck yet :( it's starting to get so frustrating tbh

But inshallah each one of us will gets a beautiful healthy baby soon inshallah
I'm currently 1 day late and I've noticed some spotting 3 days ago.. but I'm so terrified to take a test I don't wanna gets my hopes up again..
I'll pray for al of us 💗 allah is the greatest and inshallah our dreams will come true one day
Looly

Postby Ameqa17 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am

@moderator - I understand, sorry! This number was the number I had back in the US. I recently moved to a new country as this is where my husband lives. My accounts still have my old number this is why I shared it so easily. I would like to start the group and insha Allah we can manage who will be admins and such later depending on group size.
Ameqa17

Postby Ameqa17 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:38 am

This can be our reported message
Ameqa17

Postby Nathiqah » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi all! Muslim here as well. Would love to join you all. So this is the deal.. I have irregular periods ranging from 28-40 days. Currently in my 9th mth trying. I thought I had AF yesterday but it turned out to be just brownish spotting. And today even less and scant spotting. My breasts aren't tender as usual pre-menses. Been nauseous the whole week and was kinda feeling positive that i might just be lucky this month but the suspect AF i had shut that down. Now I'm wondering am i on my AF or could this be implantation bleeding? What do you guys think?
Nathiqah

Postby sadiqa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Ramadan mabruq sisters, I have been ttc for a year now nd no luck yet I don't no if its bcos am diabetic. Any advice on Wat to do? I don't mind being on d whatsapp group. May Allah grant us our heart desires in dis month of Ramadan. Ameen
sadiqa

Postby Ameqa17 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:01 pm

@Annie24 - Insha allah! You have duas headed your way <3 please keep us posted.

@Aqoo - my husband is from Pakistan! I will be visiting for the first time in a few months insha Allah :) may Allah bless you for your patience sister. I'm sorry, but I dont know what lirza tabs are so I can't give you advice :(

@Ruqayya - I'm sorry to hear, but insha Allah next month! Yes, I think it would be easier. I'm trying to figure out how though :D

@Looly - yes, it does get frustrating. Especially when you see a baby or hear someone is pregnant. I found out yesterday that one Aunty who lives near us is 2 months. She is 47. Mashallah. May Allah give us this kind of fertility and may Allah bless her family. Insha Allah it's implantation spotting!
Ameen.

@Flopsy - I've tried reporting the post and leaving my info and adding you as a friend? How do we continue the process?

@Nathiqah- I'm very new to the entire ttc process, terms, etc so I don't want to give you false hope, but insha Allah it is implantation spotting! Lootsss of duas for you sis

@Sadiqa- insha Allah we can try to help you more in the what's app group. I'll do some research and see what I find <3

Im going for umrah on the 22nd insha Allah. I will make duas for each of you. I pray that we all get healthy, pious child(Ren) soon! May Allah bless you all and reward you for your patience. I'm going to keep working on this group. I feel the support could be a big help for all of us.
Let's try this.. I made my used name a G male.. İ intentionally spelled it wrong. Add me there insha Allah - Ameqa17
Ameqa17

Postby flopsy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Ameqa I got the report. Was very busy yesterday so didn't reply, sorry. So far you are the only one to send me anything. The rest have all been quiet. Once I receive a number I'll send it to you. Would you prefer email or whatsapp?
flopsy

Postby flopsy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Ruqayyah, yes it was right!

Ameqa, I sent you an email titled Muslim sisters TTC buddies.
flopsy

Postby Ruqayyah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 am

Cool thanks flopsy
Ruqayyah

Postby Cocoa girl25 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:15 pm

I tried reporting a post but no email or anything was asked?
How do u do it?
Would love to be a part of this group
May Allah bless us all 😊
Cocoa girl25

PreviousNext

Return to TTC(Try to conceive)