Anyone have C-section after va**nal birth?

Anyone have C-section after va**nal birth?

Postby Jessielynn » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:08 am

I am not currently pregnant but plan to be in the next year. *fingers crossed*. Long story short... i tore really bad with my first. It was 3rd degree lacerations including inside of vaginas (im patite) and still have issues down there after 4 almost 5 years. Scar tissue hurts when stretched unfortunately. So s*x can be rough. I do not want to retear so I'd rather have cesarean. Has anyone else done this?
Jessielynn

Re: Anyone have C-section after va**nal birth?

Postby christy3 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:40 am

I have not but i also had terrible tearing with 1st which was taken by forceps. Well that scared me from ever getting pregnant again. My daughter is 18 now and I'm due in 2weeks with 2nd baby! I just made it crystal clear to this doctor that there will be NO forceps and tearing and that if she suspects a large baby i want a c section. Just make sure you make your concerns known early. I want to have a va**nal birth but if i sense difficulty I'm going to request surgery. In the US 1 in 3 births are now done by Cesarian anyway
christy3

Postby PreemieMommy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:49 am

My first pregnancy I had her vaginally. She was a Preemie and very tiny but still hurt.

My second baby, she's 3 months now, I had to have a c section because I could not push her out. I would much rather had her vaginally then by c section. A c section is major surgery and takes a very long time to recover from. You might feel ok after a couple of weeks but it really takes a toll on your body. Plus there's a chance of losing sensation around your incision. It's been 3 months and I still have some areas that feel numb.

Best advice is to really watch your diet so that your baby isn't huge. My baby was 8 lbs and 21 inches long and I had trouble with her.

Good luck.
PreemieMommy

Postby TwinMammy2018 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:09 pm

I had my last c section 6 years ago and still have no feeling around my incision. Im due to have my 3rd in less then two due to having twins also one is small so labour would be too stressful x
TwinMammy2018

Return to Laber & Delivery