Poll ended at Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:02 am

Natural birth
100%
C-section
No votes

Total votes : 7

Natural birth or C-section

Postby Alianna » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:02 am

I'm a first time mom, gg to have my first child next year at late 33. I'm wondering should I go for natural birth or c-section. I heard some scary stories abt natural birth with high degree tearing and va**nal will never be the same as before birth, is that true? Can any experience mommies give some advise or share your experience? If there is a choice will you suggest c-section instead?
Alianna

Re: Natural birth or C-section

Postby nathaly93 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 pm

I had 2 natural birthday and both went well for me. My first was a little more painful then the second. The recovery from natural birth is faster then c-section because my mom had 2 c-section (me and my brother) she said she hated it and it toke more time for her to come back to her normal self.
nathaly93

Postby flopsy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:01 am

I had an emergency csection with my first at 29 years old. All five babies born after were va**nal, natural deliveries. Given a choice, I would opt for natural.
flopsy

Postby Christianak1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 am

I had my daughter naturally and I would choose it for everyone unless chosen otherwise. I tore and had to be cut open with my daughter because her head was so huge lol but it took me about 8-9 weeks before I healed completely and all my stitches came out and it was extremely painful but so worth it to finally see that precious face❤️
Christianak1

Postby CountryStrong97 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:17 am

I did va**nal birth. I was 18 at the time. When I had my son. Because my pelvic bone was narrow my doctor had to turn me on my side for my son's head to come out. Then he put me back on my back. I was very "tight" beforehand. But I didn't tear thanks to my nurse who between contractions used my to stretch me. Til you officially heal afterwards no it won't be the same. But after those 6-8 weeks, I went back to the way I was before down there. That's my story.
CountryStrong97

Return to Laber & Delivery