3rd pregnancy (need help)

3rd pregnancy (need help)

Postby Iliana563 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:03 am

I’m 38 weeks tomorrow and my scared to have this baby I wish I could just skip the labor part I’m not ready to have this baby I had a horrible experience with my second child (a year ago) I felt like the doctor wasn’t listening to me no one for that matter my husband thinks I don’t want this baby but I do we weren’t expecting to have another right away but I’m still excited for a new baby I guess what I’m looking for is for advice on how to relax and not freak out about delivering this baby
Iliana563

Re: 3rd pregnancy (need help)

Postby Kati-91 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hi, I totally understand how you feel. I’m only 23 weeks pregnant, this is will be my second child. It’s the first time for me to give birth in the UK and the whole health service is very different from Germany-where my first was born and I don’t feel safe here. It’s still very common here that they cut and that’s one of the things I don’t want.
I think the best you can do is make a birth plan and speak to your partner and make sure he understands your birth plan, tell him about your worries and ask him to make sure that your wishes during birth are being followed. I’m going to do the same :)
Kati-91

Return to Laber & Delivery