Ovulation cramps?

Ovulation cramps?

Postby Kknkayleighsmom » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:26 pm

I'm 33 yrs old and had to have my first and only DNC done back in September. I have a 9 yr old boy and a 5 yr old daughter (I placed her for adoption) but since the DNC I have been having these really sharp pains when I think I'm ovulating along with some snot like goo? Anyone else experience this or am I the only one?
Kknkayleighsmom

Re: Ovulation cramps?

Postby nbaker822 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:59 am

I'm 30, had my first child via c-section 3 1/2 years ago. When I was 6 was pregnant I had to have my left ovary removed. Since then I get awful swelling pains and cramps when I ovulate immediately followed by swollen breaststroke until my period starts. I read in various online sources that we become more aware of our s*x organs after having a baby or trauma in that area. It is comforting to know that other women experience ovulation discomforts too. I eat Bannanas for my crampsomfortingramps too, which really helps eliminate the swelling I experience.
nbaker822

Re: Ovulation cramps?

Postby Azzi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi am 36 and today is my most fertile day. Each month when I'm on it I get sharp pain from my Virgina. Is it normal its so painful sometimes I don't even want to have s*x, but am TTC. Please help or is it normal
Azzi

Return to 30+ Moms