Should I have a baby?

Should I have a baby?

Postby Tasma_Kat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:33 pm

I’m only 18, don’t have a job but want a baby more then anything. My boyfriend is 21 and has a job. His brother had a baby a little while ago and I can’t help but feel sad because I want what they have and I can’t seem to not want a baby. I’m on birth control at the moment but want to get it out
Tasma_Kat

Re: Should I have a baby?

Postby Eline Feline » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm

having a baby can be the best thing in one's life but as with everything, it brings quite many difficulties. for example you will need a big amount of money only for the baby's needs. also parenthood will generally change your whole life, even your sleep routine will change dramatically, so this is something you should think seriously before you attempt to conceive a child
you also mentioned that your boyfriend's brother had recently a baby. did you think if you really want a baby or you are actually just affected by that fact? (let me tell you that i had the same thing when my cousin became mother 3 years ago, i thought i wanted a baby, but then i realized was just because i was affected by my cousin and my newborn niece)
at the end of story, it's up to you and your boyfriend if you are ready to have a child, you should discuss with him about it, if you didn't already.
finally, if you do want to have a baby anyway, if you stop the pill better try to conceive six months after you stop the pill (but better ask a doctor about this because i might be wrong)
Eline Feline

Postby Tasma_Kat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 am

I have always wanted to have a baby but now that there is one maybe I’m not wanting to get left out or something I’m not sure. It could be seeing what they have and wanting that to. I really have no clue but it’s hard because my boyfriend is saying he doesn’t want a baby now but afew weeks ago he did want one and I didn’t yet
Tasma_Kat

Postby Xandra111 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:12 am

Long story short ... no you should not have a baby . Your in a baby fever . You are so young , this should be a joyous time for you and your partner you need to be on the same page . When you have a baby as a mother your are given the most important role in the universe this decision should be well thought out and planned out . Go adopt a puppy together :
Xandra111

Return to Young Moms