So scared..advice please

So scared..advice please

Postby Mommabear_ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:12 am

Hi, I’m 8 weeks and I’ve been in some pretty bad arguments with my baby daddy had a small bit of spotting but nothing major no cramps as far as I can tell .. but because of the stress and shouting, crying etc... I’m afraid I’m not going to see a heartbeat on my scan Saturday.. as far as pregnancy symptoms go I don’t have any whats so ever And for some reason In the back of my head I know somethings gone wrong. Can anyone from experience tell me if they have been in similar situations and felt the same but went onto have normal pregnancy’s, I’m After cutting the stress out but feel like it’s too late, and wouldn’t be able to bare to be told I’ve misscarried any advice would be greatful taken. Thanks in advance
Mommabear_

Re: So scared..advice please

Postby Jessajones » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Hey hun yea its scary anytime there's stress and pregnancy. From personal experience I was in a very stressful environment when I was pregnant with my son. I lived with my mom and her husband due to baby daddy and I not getting along at the time. Anyways they argued non stop my whole pregnancy and some times they got physical and it was just stress everyday. Point is my son is now a happy smart healthy 1½ year old. If you're the scared there's no hurt in ringing ur ob to come in and maybe due a Doppler to make sure everything is ok. If you're aren't bleeding a lot like clots and cramping to the point you can't stand up I think the baby is ok.
Jessajones

Postby Mommabear_ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:28 pm

I really appreciate that reply! It’s made me feel a small bit better, I did go to my doctor yesterday but she basically told me there was nothing they could do that a scan was the only thing that would determine how I’m feeling.. I was hoping that she would at least offer trying looking for a heartbeat but she never did... I’m just hoping for Saturday to come around so I can finially know if everything is ok or if my worst fears are confirmed glad your son and you are doing ok thanks again!
Mommabear_

Postby Jessajones » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks hun, and yeah she should have done the Doppler to see the heart beat. Maybe look into a new doctor. I would have demanded her to check! Keep updated I pray baby and u are ok
Jessajones

Postby Mommabear_ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 pm

I know I wish I did to but just felt so nervous anyway I didn’t know if it were normal or not but when I got home I got thinking and thought she should have, I will! Thanks very much your very kind! Will update Saturday
Mommabear_

Postby Jessajones » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:47 am

No problem and prayers hun
Jessajones

Postby Mommabear_ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:17 pm

My little bean is doing perfect and everything looked great! Hopefully I’ll get to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and put mc and mmc out of my mind, thanks for you replies they helped a lot
Take care
Mommabear_

Return to Young Moms