Do I want a child?

Do I want a child?

Postby P37CEOFMIND » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 am

Im 19 years old and have been in a loving relationship with my partner for 4 years now. Just last month I had a pregnancy scare. A week and a half before my expected period i started having weird lower abdomen pains the week n a half. I drink and smoke weed and stopped once i had the slighted thought i was pregnant. I took multiple test which were all negative but i thought it was because i was taking them to early to tell. I started preparing myself to actually be pregnant and once i knew i wasnt pregnant i felt a sad. I even have dreams im pregnant now.
Up until i thought i was pregnant i always told myself i didnt want a kid until i had enough money to provide them with happiness. Now i feel like im being selfish for wanting to have a child so early in my life. Any suggestions?
P37CEOFMIND

Re: Do I want a child?

Postby nathaly93 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I had my first when I was 19, it is not easy to be a young mother. I will tell you that you should be ready mentally and financially because kids take too much money, you should also try to wait a little longer and save money because kids do take time and money and when they are sick parents are not able to work so that means no money coming in for the days you lost. Think ahead before actually becoming pregnant.
nathaly93

Return to First time Moms