Arm implant

We don't want baby by now!

Arm implant

Postby Claudiaa17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Im planning on getting the arm implant form of birth control, i recently got off the pill due to its side effects on my libido and mood swings, Does anyone have any reviews about the implant? (Positive or negative)
Claudiaa17

Re: Arm implant

Postby Dmccullagh120 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 am

Hello, I am in a serious relationship and I decided to get the nexoplan implant and have had it in for about 2 months now and have not many issues but apart from irrigular periods coming and going and also very emotional and arm may get sore sometimes but not often so apart from that I think it’s the best protection you could have despite all of the downfalls
Dmccullagh120

Postby Charlottemart90 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm getting the implant soon and I'm scared about weight gain. Any experience?
Charlottemart90

Postby Sara_2010 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 am

I got the nexplanon July of 2014. Its better than the pill, I think. It works better. Its just that since you have to get a new one every 3 years my second one wasn't all that great. I noticed I got a lot of acne mood swings. Irritability. Made me even gain weight, might have to do with other things but. I read on the internet that it can cause an atopic pregnancy. My periods are always late but apparently that's normal and you might not even get a period at all... When I changed mine I didn't have one for 4 months. It was awesome lol.. But stressful.. I'm starting to think about a different method but comparing it to the pill.. Its a lot better
Sara_2010

Return to Birth Control