Birth control and my period

We don't want baby by now!

Birth control and my period

Postby Nicole_2018 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 am

I was recently taking birth control for 2 months but my third month In the middle of the month I stop taking it because I want to have a baby, about two days after I stopped birth control my period came does it change my 28 day cycle that I had while I was on birth control? And my period was also very light and I'm normally very heavy does anyone know what that means?
Nicole_2018

Re: Birth control and my period

Postby MommaBear01 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 am

Yes it will change the days of your period and they may be longer it might take a few months for them to become regular again but since you weren't on it to long it shouldn't effect you to much
MommaBear01

Postby Katdrew25 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Same thing happen to me but I was almost a year taking birth controL I didn't stop it thow i missed two pills it was a Monday and a Tuesday pill from the second row on the pack I had sexual intercourse that Tuesday and on my period tracker app it said I was ovulating the next day which it was a Wednesday he came inside and the next day I had a lil bleeding I got scared I thought it was implantation bleeding or something but I waited did some HPT and they were negative like a week or two that that had happen I bleed again but it just lasted me for a day since the morning until night it wasn't heavy but it wasnt a lil either all of this was before my first missed period the day came and I waited for my period nothing it never came so I went to my doctor and I ask for a blood test even thow they didn't want to give it to me because they had done a urine one and it was negative. I still ask for it and the blood test was negative as well so I got back on BC I took it for almost two weeks and it was making me sooooo sick I couldn't handle so I stopped it now I am two months late and idk what to think or do I need help pleaseeee!!!!

pS: all of this happen the beginning of June my last period was on may 10th on my period tracker app it says I am 62 days late and I have been feeling cramps like period but nothing
Katdrew25

Postby Katdrew25 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 am

Please someone say something back about my question ⬆️
Katdrew25

Postby PharmDeb » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:34 pm

@kat u may not be pregnant,but do a repeat of the test. But when I experienced these exact same thing u described,guess what?? I was pregnant, 5 weeks gone in fact. But our bodies are not the same darling.
PharmDeb

Postby Katdrew25 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 am

Thank u for replying back I am I still haven't gotten my period and my boos are super sore
Katdrew25

Return to Birth Control