Whose the father????

Whose the father????

Postby Abby Moore » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:15 am

This is going to sound horrible but i need help. So my boyfriend and i were having some problems and we ddnt talk for like a week or 2 ... My ex came back into town for the weekend and wanted to go out... so it was the last day of my period well it finished the saturday morning & my ex and i went out the evening one thing led to another & we had s*x unprotected i know horrible... so my bf and i sorted things out and we had s*x on the 22nd unprotected as well and according to my pregnancy app i was schedule to ovulate on the 23rd... so on the evening of the 23rd i took a plan b test so i thought i was safe from getting pregnant but a few weeks later i found out i was pregnant ... i believe my bf would be the dad but idk... im scared... help!!!!
Abby Moore

Re: Whose the father????

Postby icestar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 am

DNA test is the only way to know.
icestar

Postby Abigayle » Sat May 13, 2017 12:03 am

Your boyfriend possibly could be the father because you had s*x with your ex a day you said? After your period and that couldn't get you pregnant. But yh if your still unsure DNA solves it
Abigayle

Postby Krimzin » Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 am

Any time during your cycle you can get pregnant. Ovulation doesn't always just happen in the middle of two cycles.
I'm going to lock this topic as the op has not been on since posting this question. Have a great day ladies.
Krimzin

Return to Second Trimester (Week 14 - 26)