Should I keep the baby?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 7

He is not ready for a baby

Postby Mutsha » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:09 am

I am 5 weeks 6 Days pregnant. My boyfriend clearly said he is not ready for a baby and the responsibility. I do not want to be a single mother. What can I do? Please help!
Mutsha

Re: He is not ready for a baby

Postby Neshia9g » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:00 pm

He should have thought about that before he he had unprotected s*x with you.
Neshia9g

Postby S ndambelela » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 pm

I am 2Wks6Dys...when I found out that iam prgnant I told mine,but he is not ready for the baby either me I was not ready..but I decide to keep it,him,he want me to abort it but I refuse.I concede him,yestdy he told me that he will a full responsible father to the baby..
S ndambelela

Postby TCHANDLER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 pm

I’m married pregnant with my first child by my new husband and very unexpected I’m 40. He made it clear when I told him he wasn’t how do I say in his words Interested in a baby issues. Very upsetting because I don’t believe in abortions and I’m trying not to choose the baby over him. Any suggestions
TCHANDLER

Postby Neshia9g » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 am

TCHANDLER wrote:I’m married pregnant with my first child by my new husband and very unexpected I’m 40. He made it clear when I told him he wasn’t how do I say in his words Interested in a baby issues. Very upsetting because I don’t believe in abortions and I’m trying not to choose the baby over him. Any suggestions

Keep your baby as he should have thought about it before he stuck it in. It's not choosing a baby over him it's choosing life over ignorance.
Neshia9g

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)