7weeks gestation...

When you get to know about your pregnancy?

1. 4th week
38%
2. 5th week
38%
3. 6th week
25%
4. 7th week
No votes
5. After 8weeks
No votes
6. After 1st trimester
No votes

Total votes : 8

7weeks gestation...

Postby Arpita92 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:00 am

Hi all.
I have been pregnant for 7weeks and 4days now. But i have not visited any ob/gyn yet. I am considered about the baby as this is our first child. But my fiancé says will go for checkup after 8weeks as he is out of station now he would not be able to come.

Ah! I have become so restless now as i know i am pregnant but i cannot coop with the fact that a baby is inside my stomach unless i get into a serious conversation with a ob/gyn.

Please share your experience of first trimester. When u found out that u r pregnant? When you decided to visit the doctor for the fist time? How you get the feeling of having someone living inside you... your baby??
Arpita92

Re: 7weeks gestation...

Postby Yammimarie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Congrats on the baby.
I am pregnant now after a miscarriage last year i am now 6+3 today and this is my 3 pregnancy I have a 4 year old son. I honestly wait until I’m 8 weeks to go to the doctor.
Wish you the best on your pregnancy
Yammimarie

Postby Tryingfor3 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Most doctors will wait until you are at least 8 weeks anyways. You could always call and take to someone in the doctors office to get advice too. Congratulations ❤️
Tryingfor3

Postby Chipmunk07 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:27 pm

I was almost 6 weeks pregnant when i first went ob . Now i m 7w2d and just came from another checkup . We listen the heartbeats.
Chipmunk07

Postby CountryStrong97 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 pm

I found out I was pregnant with my first at 6 weeks and some days with my son. I called the doctor the next day and set up the closest appointment I could. When we did the ultrasound I was 7 weeks and 2 days. And I also got to hear his heart beat. The only signs I had was I had thrown up the whole week before testing (I thought I had a bug). And according to his father my boobs were bigger lol. I didn't start feeling him until I was about 10 weeks. It was like butterflies or popcorn some mom's would say. But his father couldn't feel him til I was 14 weeks. My whole first trimester consisted of popcorn, crackers, cheese, cereal, anything I could eat that wouldn't hurt coming back up. My "morning" sickness always came at around 11pm so I made sure not to eat anything after 930 except maybe water or crackers.
CountryStrong97

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)