The mister

The mister

Postby Hearteyes22 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:40 pm

His smell , the way he looks, his private parts everything is so nasty the thought of it makes my stomach turn . My morning sickness is the worst since I was 7 weeks and I'm now 11 . Everyday 24/7 it's ruining my appetite. I feel bad because I don't know how to tell him . Even when we have s*x my own odor makes me sick . Help!!!!!
Hearteyes22

Re: The mister

Postby SJ18 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm with you on the smells! I'm sure he'll understand. Just explain that pregnant women have a really heightened sense of smell and that you're finding it really hard. Hope all goes well.
SJ18

Re: The mister

Postby thepinkpiglet » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Ha, I'm with you on the smells! As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I warned hubby that I was going to turn into a huge ogre, that my nose (already sensitive!) would get much worse, and that my hormones would turn me into a female with raging emotions. Thankfully I way over exaggerated (I think!😂) But it definitely made it easier, cus now whenever one of his scents turns my stomach, we turn it into a huge joke, and have a lot of fun with it! That's us tho.... And I know that I don't have it as bad as some of you ladies. Whatever you do, try to make it sound like it's all your or the babies fault, cus he'll cooperate a lot better if he doesn't feel like you are blaming him😉
thepinkpiglet

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)