FIRST IVF APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED

FIRST IVF APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED

Postby Chris23 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 am

Hi everyone ok so i just got my first call asking us to come in on the 5th of Feb for our first appointment im so scared,nervous,any and every emotion u can imagine im feeling right now husband on the other hand is like cool how is it the husbands can stay so calm yet us woman r the ones who just cant just say yeah cool well at least that's wot i experience between myself and hubby wot should I expect for our first appointment?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated good luck to everyone on this journey😊
Chris23

Re: FIRST IVF APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED

Postby RJV34 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi. We have had our first appointment at the ivf clinic last October.
Just went over our medical history and we were referred to see a genetisist at the ivf clinic as my husband has policistic kidney disease.
We have the appointment next week finally . so seems to be a very slow process.
I've had some bloods and a couple of scans so everything seems fine with me. Husbands has low sperm count.
It has taken since last April just to get to this point so the waiting around is the hardest.
I know what you mean my husband just seems to take it all in his stride and says don't worry it will happen. Which doesn't really help. 🙄 xx
RJV34

Re: FIRST IVF APPOINTMENT CONFIRMED

Postby Chris23 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 am

Hi thank u for replying thats kind of wot i thought would happen family back ground and lots of other questions the 1 where going to see u see there like gp person then get sent off for i guess your bloods and scans and its there gp who will decide if we get put through for ivf something like that we r in a little diffrent situation to most we have 3 kids together the youngest being 12 next week but trying for another 1 for 9 years with not a single pregnancey i know im the main reason being i now have low amh and i guess we will see how he is im preying hes fine and i believe he is but u never know i know so many people will read this and just say be greatful for wot u have and trust me we r very but we would love to add another my nearly 12 year old was a miricale we nearly lost her before she was even born and took us 2 years to get pregnant and we have had 4 devastating losses along the way before we got her but when your heart wants more thats wot the heart wants good luck with your appointment next week hope it goes well for u😊
Chris23

Return to IVF-ET