going for second amh test

going for second amh test

Postby Chris23 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 pm

hi all well this whole trying journey has taken me all over the place the emotional roller coaster has been the hardest always had irregular cycles my entire life went for a amh test in April this year where i was told all results were normal apart from the amh (egg reserve) so yes that was something I wasn't expecting and it was hard to take in but im not kidding from the day i had the test done to now my cycles have been 29 days on the dot so I'm now going and getting my amh and hormones tested in the morning I think it's going to be very interesting to see wot the results will be this time around as i said my cycles have been clock work every month which has never happend has anyone experienced this before and wot was the outcome im currently taking coq10 ×4 a day 2× calcium 1× vit e each day keep me in your prays please
Chris23

Re: going for second amh test

Postby Chris23 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm

ok update got results of second set of tests all came back normal except the amh which has gone from 3.2 to now it's 3.1 I don't understand this but im not going to let this rule my life i will kick myself into full steam ahead over hall diet exercise more add royal jelly and im thinking dhea as well for good measure any other suggetions??😊
Chris23

Return to IVF-ET