first iv f coming up

first iv f coming up

Postby Chris23 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 am

hi everyone iv just found out our new ivf clinic is openning at the end of the year and they will be in contact with me some time this month to make first apointment im freaking out,im excited so many emotions going on right now that its actually happening wot should i expect for our first appointment?? and please everyone keep us in your prayers that this will work😊
Chris23

Re: first iv f coming up

Postby flopsy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 am

Exciting news, Chris! Wish you all the best. I have no experience with ivf myself, so can offer no help there, but I do hope things work out well for you.πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸ€πŸŒΉπŸ€
flopsy

Postby Chris23 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 am

thank u flopsy i never thought in my entire life that we would ever need ivf let alone my husband agreeing to it we have had 3 great kids and lost 4 babies so its been hard but now i know something is happening for us to grow our family weve been trying nearly 8 years for another and thank god we have a bulk billed ivf clinic coming to our area other wise we couldnt afford to do it we r very lucky hows your new baby going?
Chris23

Postby flopsy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Sounds exciting. You've been through alot.

Baby's doing good. Getting her upper teeth. Also getting mobile. She doesn't officially crawl yet, but gets around. She looks like a little seal. Raises herself on her arms and pulls herself forward. She can stand on hands and knees, but is scared to crawl. She can move fairly fast when she wants too! Just turned 7 months. Started to "talk" alot as well.
flopsy

Return to IVF-ET