low amh and ivf

low amh and ivf

Postby Chris23 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:20 pm

hi everyone just wondering if theres anyone on here who has or knows anyone who has low amh(egg reserve)and all other results normal did u or them get sucess with ivf im currently 36 with amh at 3.2 for my age i understand its meant to be at least 5.5 so its low but as i said all my other test are all normal even my fsh is normal please i need to hear success stories either to do with ivf or falling pregnant naturally??
Chris23

Re: low amh and ivf

Postby icestar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 am

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. You're still at it? Was hoping you'd have some success by now😢.
icestar

Postby Chris23 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:30 am

hi ice star yeah u and me both no still at it but there is a bulk billing ivf centre coming here should open later this year just waiting for the call to say when our first appointment will be so it's getting exciting but just never thought we would have to face ivf as we have never had this much trouble conceiving i guess the strangest thing has happend since I was diagnosed with low amh but all other tests were normal my cycle has become regular 29 days since the day diagnosis but made but before that it was irregular opk's r positive every month im not totally convinced of the low amh diagnosis as my vitamin d was low before this which can throw off the amh result hows your babies going?
Chris23

Postby icestar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:46 am

That all sounds so frustrating. I couldn't imagine all the stress and frustration involved. Hopefully something happens soon.

They're good. My son became fully potty trained a few months ago, and my little girl is starting to walk. She'll be 10 months in a couple of days.
icestar

Postby Chris23 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:37 pm

omg I can't believe shes already 10 months that seems to have flown by yeah its all frustrating but i keep having to remind myself that no matter wot happens i cant change the outcome first thing to get through is this first appointment with the ivf doctor then getting the test results and hope and pray that hubby can bring himself to go through with his part which no matter how much he says he will i guess theres a part of me thats still struggling to believe he will when i know him so well and if he can't then there goes ivf so still alot to go through and just PRAYING he can do this for us as i know how much he wants another i tend to over think things plus im a control freak so anything I can't control i struggle with but we shall see wot happens
Chris23

Postby icestar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Right? Before I know it, she'll be a year old.

I totally understand you about your husband. I also hate not being able to be in control. I hope everything works out, and that you get another baby. You have been at this far too long. Having a baby shouldn't be this difficult, yet so easy for those who don't even want it.
icestar

Postby Chris23 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:21 pm

yes my thoughts exactly but i know when where blessed with another precious baby itll make it all the more special yes before u know it your 2 will be teenages and let me tell u its got it's own challengers but to see them grow up to be young adults is amazing
Chris23

Postby icestar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Indeed it will be. Then one day hopefully this will be a distant memory.

I'm so not ready for teenage years, but I know how fast they'll sneak up. Are your kids in their teens? I can't remember.
icestar

Postby Chris23 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:05 pm

yes one is 19 another is 17 in 1 month and then i have my youngest who will be 12 in January the teenage years r very diffrent my daughter who nearly 17 wants to be all grown up and make adult decisions already which she does but it's hard to let her make the mistakes u know she needs to but you've always been there to stop them making the wrong choice and then u now have to let them go alot more than u want but this is the cycle of life i guess it's hard to believe they started out as little tiny blobs then to see them grow so fast it truly is a miricale
Chris23

Postby icestar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:18 pm

I can't get over that they start off as microscopic little whatever's, then are these much larger beings.

Ugh, I'm not ready to let go. I haven't even been away from my kids yet. My son will be 3 next month, and he thinks he's grown. Should hear the things he says to me. He asked for a cold one the other day😂😂, 2 going on 21. But 12, 17 and 19, eh? Oh my, they grow up so fast. Probably seems like just yesterday.
icestar

Next

Return to IVF-ET