Ivf attempt #2

Re: Ivf attempt #2

Postby Rachel India » Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am

Hi mommyof5 nice to know that things are looking up on your side. Good. Yesterday went for follicular scan, 8 in the right and 7 in the left. No cyst. Good to go. Today we are starting recagon 225 and luveris 75. Hoping for the best. Baby dust to you dear.
Love Rachel
Rachel India

Postby Rachel India » Tue May 30, 2017 1:17 am

Hi mommy of 5,
As mentioned in your earlier post it's your Fet day. You are constantly in my prayers. Lots of love and light to you. May this be it.
Love Rachel
Rachel India

Postby Mommy of 5 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Rachel, I hope your follies are all growing beautifully! Yesterday was indeed transfer day, we transferred two beautiful embryos, one day 5, and one day 6. Out appt was at noon, so we got there at 11:15, with a full bladder. By noon I was dying to pee, my bladder was literally in pain and bursting at the seems lol. So they tell me the dr is running late and go ahead and empty my bladder. What relief that was. So I start downing more water. 25 minutes later and I'm having to pee agai. Where's the dr? Late...who knows when he's going to be there. So I let out a little bit of pee in the bathroom. Let me just say, starting to pee and then making yourself stop is not an easy task. I did it again at 12:30. And finally at 12:45 the dr comes in. And I meet him at the door, because I've been pacing the floor trying to keep from peeing on myself. The first thing I say is, "I have to pee soooo bad!" So he tells me to go empty half of my bladder. I was so thankful! So after that, Igor on the table and by 1pm I was officially pupo! So here I am, 1dp5dt. Or would it be 1dp5/6dt? Idk. Yesterday, after the transfer, my husband and I went to lunch and then I can home and laid I bed the rest of the day and night. Today, I will resume normal activities. I'm hoping to start feeling some cramping and twinges. Just so I can feel like something is going on in there. Thanks for praying for me! I will be praying for you as well. Baby dust to you!
Mommy of 5

Postby Mommy of 5 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:39 pm

Here it is, the morning of 3dp5dt. The only thing I've felt so far is af like cramping and a few sharp twinges on both sides of my uterus. I do feel like I pulled a muscle in my lower back, just to the left of my spine. I've been eating my pineapple and Brazil nuts and Pom juice. I've also been eating a high protein diet. My breasts are not sore at all. Nothing much more to report. Will update again in a day or two. Baby dust...
Mommy of 5

Postby Rachel India » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi Mommy of 5,

How emotionally draining this ivf is? Am glad things are going well in your side. My follicles are growing they are 11-13mm and 7 in each ovaries. Again a scan on 5. Hopefully 7th would be the egg retrieval day. Am praying and crossing my fingers all the way for a positive news.

May your cramps be the implantation ones. Keep me posted. God bless you. And may I know where are you from? Lots of baby dust and positive vibes your way.

Love Rachel
Rachel India

Postby Mommy of 5 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi Rachel, I live in Dallas Texas. We had put beta today and it was negative. I'm crushed. We have one embryo left. Hopefully we get our rainbow baby from that embryo. Good luck to you.
Mommy of 5

Postby Rachel India » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:42 am

Oh God I was so much hopeful that things would fall at place this time. Let's stay positive dear. God is kind. He will never abandon his children. I got my egg retrieval total 17 eggs but only four fertilised. Don't know what's in store. It's very scary. On Monday or Tuesday they would if there's something left for the transfer. This is the worst egg retrieval. Suffered with pain like never before. Unable to do anything. So much of pain while urinating. I couldn't sleep a while. Very painful. After so much only four fertilised. Now tired of crying also. It's all in his hands. Only one is needed right. God will help me and hear my cry. Take care dear. Keep me posted on any developments.

Lots of love and light
Rachel
Rachel India

Postby Mommy of 5 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi Rachel, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have at least one to transfer. Do you think you have ohss? Thank you for your concern regarding my bfn, it's upsetting for sure, but it's what I signed up for when I ventured on this journey. Heartbreak is inevitable when going through ivf. And it's not over yet. I started my bcp last night. Baseline on the 28th for a transfer of our last embryo on July 18. Fingers crossed that this time o get a bfp. Good luck to you.
Mommy of 5

Postby Rachel India » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi dear mommy of 5, good to hear from you. Let's stay strong n positive. My two embryos made to blastocyst. On 12 June embryos are transferred. Now the tiring TWW. Beta on 21/22. Let's see. Fingers crossed. All hope on good Lord. Waiting for a miracle.

Please don't worry this time it would definitely work.

Lots of love and baby dust
Rachel
Rachel India

Postby Mommy of 5 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 am

Hi Rachel
You are in my thoughts. I know your beta is coming up and I just wanted you to know I'm praying for you. Baby dust and blessings to you.
Mommy of 5

PreviousNext

Return to IVF-ET