Urge for a baby

Everything about woman's health

Urge for a baby

Postby Cynnie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:35 am

So lately I have been feeling the urge to get pregnant... as if my body wants a baby. This is a complete new feeling to me and it's making me anxious... I know I'm not prepared in anyway to raise a child even labor itself scares me.

I don't know if anyone out there has been through the same thing but if yes how do you deal with the urge of your body wanting a baby and if this is something I should talk to my boyfriend about ?

And yes I am on birth control, the pill.
Cynnie

Re: Urge for a baby

Postby Moosey » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:56 am

How old are you? Depending on your age- like if you are mature enough- there is no real perfect time. But you should be financially stable and in a committed relationship. How long have you been with BF? Did you want marriage before kids? Because having a kid does change your relationship. It's not about the 2 of you anymore- it's about the baby. Why don't you work on those issues then see where things go. Your entire life changes. For the better- but you have to be ready- babies aren't just cute- they are a crazy amount of work- everything you do will revolve around your baby. Socializing will decrease- but you will want to be home with baby. You will never ever believe the exhaustion that sets in for years. I know that this comment here is a little crazy- but since you feel you aren't ready- how about putting that love and need to care for something in a pet- a puppy is a crazy amount of work- but nowhere near a kid. You may be shocked and it may curb your need for a bit. And the labor issue- yeah- totally sucks and the worse pain you will ever have in your life- but the human race is still strong- so when you decide you will be fine.
Moosey

Postby Cynnie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 am

Moosey: Yes I have taken everything in consideration. I know I'm not ready I just don't like the feeling I get within my body. And yes I have a pet Lab already and he's such a handful. I know what it is to take care of kids cause I help take care of others. I know have a baby changes everything which is why I let my mentality not lose to the feeling of my emotions or my body's response. It's just a new feeling because I've never been the one to want children, but for some odd reason my body wants one and I don't lol.
Cynnie

Postby Moosey » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 am

You will have one when it is right. A lab is a huge commitment- I had a German Sheppard- boy did I think she was so much work and she was. When I had my daughter- it couldn't even compare. How about setting some goals- like buying a house- a certain salary range. I don't know- there are things I'm sure you want to accomplish- how about volunteering for the Big Sister organization? you could make a difference in a young girl life before you jump into motherhood. There are kids that have no one- have been abandoned and abused. A friend and mentor can change their lives. There is a feeling- a natural feeling a woman gets- you have it. But think about not rushing this-you have so much time. And find the right guy to be the father of your children. It's so important for the health and safety of your kids to have a stable father.
Moosey

Postby Needababygirl » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:49 am

He pulls out and when he goes for a hot washcloth I push it back into me...any chance I can get my baby girl??
Needababygirl

Postby Ibtisam Chaudhary » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:53 am

Moosey wrote:How old are you? Depending on your age- like if you are mature enough- there is no real perfect time. But you should be financially stable and in a committed relationship. How long have you been with BF? Did you want marriage before kids? Because having a kid does change your relationship. It's not about the 2 of you anymore- it's about the baby. Why don't you work on those issues then see where things go. Your entire life changes. For the better- but you have to be ready- babies aren't just cute- they are a crazy amount of work- everything you do will revolve around your baby. Socializing will decrease- but you will want to be home with baby. You will never ever believe the exhaustion that sets in for years. I know that this comment here is a little crazy- but since you feel you aren't ready- how about putting that love and need to care for something in a pet- a puppy is a crazy amount of work- but nowhere near a kid. You may be shocked and it may curb your need for a bit. And the labor issue- yeah- totally sucks and the worse pain you will ever have in your life- but the human race is still strong- so when you decide you will be fine.

Such a nice advice 😊
Ibtisam Chaudhary

Return to Woman Health