2 kids wanting to losefat in certain areas. Pls help!

2 kids wanting to losefat in certain areas. Pls help!

Postby Mommy+2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:14 am

i have 2 kids. And im 5'7" and im 210lbs. Im wanting to have a flat stomach and get ride of my lovehandles. I just cant seem to fide a work out that will help me get rid of those 2 areas but keep 2 of my other areas. Plz help. I use to be 125 before i had my daughter 4 years ago and thenn went to 145. Then got pregnant with my son who will be two this year. After i had him i was 200. But i gained 10 more lbs. Im so tired and drained. I work night shift while my fiance works the morning shift. Any advice.
Mommy+2

Re: 2 kids wanting to losefat in certain areas. Pls help!

Postby JSMS092115 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 pm

I do Crossfit and it has helped me a lot. You never know how well it works until you try it. But you have to be strong! There may be workouts you don't feel like doing but be strong and push through!! Its also super fun and you will get addicted
JSMS092115

Postby kamiKK » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 am

The best way to loose weight is an all-protein diet. It consists of:
-not eating ANY dairy, fruits, nuts, sugars, vegetables
-eating ONLY light meats like chicken and turkey
I know it sounds pretty hardcore, but it's the best weight loss doet out there. You will probably loose more than 10kg in two weeks!

Also just in case you haven't tried that yet: Don't eat ANY sugars and try to restrain yourself from eating fruits. Eating some fatty things is fine, but sugars are the worse when it comes to loosing weight. Remember that fat is healthy, it makes up most of your brain and our organisms always get rid of the additional fats, meanwhile sugar causes our bodies to keep the fat- and thus, gain weight.

Also, just because you can't eat ANY sugar doesen't mean that you can drink such things like coca cola zero or oshee. These things contain artificial sweeteners, which are even worse than sugar when it comes to fat accumulation. Also they're cancerogenic and can cause epilepsy.

Wish you all the best and good luck!
kamiKK

Postby msmejia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:28 am

Mommy+2 wrote:i have 2 kids. And im 5'7" and im 210lbs. Im wanting to have a flat stomach and get ride of my lovehandles. I just cant seem to fide a work out that will help me get rid of those 2 areas but keep 2 of my other areas. Plz help. I use to be 125 before i had my daughter 4 years ago and thenn went to 145. Then got pregnant with my son who will be two this year. After i had him i was 200. But i gained 10 more lbs. Im so tired and drained. I work night shift while my fiance works the morning shift. Any advice.

Omg! I'm on the same boat! Unfortunately 😫 I was 125 before kids after my first daughter I gained weight at was at 145 then after baby number 2 I was at 175 then put on 5-10lbs and I'm now 185. I am 5'4 . Seems we did all the same bad things. I need to figure out what to do also. I'm just unhappy with my body. My husband says it's ok you had babies, but I can not just accept it and move on with life. I need advice as well on what to eat and what to do exercise wise.
msmejia

Postby msmejia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 am

Mommy+2 wrote:i have 2 kids. And im 5'7" and im 210lbs. Im wanting to have a flat stomach and get ride of my lovehandles. I just cant seem to fide a work out that will help me get rid of those 2 areas but keep 2 of my other areas. Plz help. I use to be 125 before i had my daughter 4 years ago and thenn went to 145. Then got pregnant with my son who will be two this year. After i had him i was 200. But i gained 10 more lbs. Im so tired and drained. I work night shift while my fiance works the morning shift. Any advice.

Omg! I'm on the same boat! Unfortunately 😫 I was 125 before kids after my first daughter I gained weight i was at 145 then after baby number 2 I was at 175 then put on 5-10lbs and I'm now 185. I am 5'4 . Seems we did all the same bad things. I need to figure out what to do also. I'm just unhappy with my body. My husband says it's ok you had babies, but I can not just accept it and move on with life. I need advice as well on what to eat and what to do exercise wise.
msmejia

Postby Kikuri » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:43 am

Hey :) please don't start a drastic diet (that might help but not on a long term :( )
I recommend flexible dieting by downloading : my fitness pal (app) where you add all your kcal (kalories) :) it works.
Also you need a REGULAR gym plan :)
Go to the gym at least 4 times a week and ad cardio to your exercise routine :)
NO starvation pls!
Kikuri

Postby ldymejia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:39 am

Update: I started the ketogenic diet and am happy I did so. I lost my belly first 😳 which is the thoughest area to lose. Look up keto diet on YouTube or google for details. In my first week I lost 8lbs of water weight. You probably have a lot of water weight which I did and my tummy is no longer bloated. Research to see if it's something that fits your needs
ldymejia

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss