Squats

Squats

Postby kudawn » Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 am

Usually I just google everything, but this is one topic that gets me overwhelmed!
I hear squats can do wonders for the butt. But are there any alternatives to squats (preferably that take up the same amount of space, I'm a bit limited on space)?
The reason I'm asking is because I can't keep my feet flat on the floor to do them. I would really like to get in better shape! But everything I encounter seems to have squats in it, which makes me not want to do any of the workout because I can't do the squats. I also currently don't have access to a gym or equipment, so they'd have to be bodyweight exercises.
kudawn

Re: Squats

Postby Addy02 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi. You could try assisted squats by holding on to the back of a chair while you squat. Others hip thrusts, walking lunges and donkey kicks could be easier workout thay will still help build your booty. You can google any of the workouts I mentioned to view the correct form when doing them. Hope that helps 😊
Addy02

Re: Squats

Postby kudawn » Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Thanks for replying! I didn't even know squats could be assisted like that! And I suppose the more I do it, the more my body will get used to it. I'll definitely look into those other things you mentioned as well :)
kudawn

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss