7day detox

7day detox

Postby ldymejia » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:37 pm

I have started a detox today till Sunday? It's tougher then I anticipated. Has anyone done a detox and loved it?

After the Cleanse:

Do NOT eat processed foods or drinks after the cleanse for at least 14-30 days. Stick to eating all natural foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, etc.). While on the cleanse protocol, you began the cleansing and healing process. You don’t want to undo the progress you’ve made! Also do not detox for more the 7-14days with out consulting your doctor?
ldymejia

Re: 7day detox

Postby flopsy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:50 am

I have done several 5 day detoxes and two 30 day detox. Not sure which one you are doing but hang in there! You will notice the benefits if you carry it through. I did one that required drinking lots of water and fluids and fresh pressed juices; no solid food for three out of five days.
flopsy

Postby ldymejia » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Omg! How did you do the 30 day twice I am doing a cleanse and my morning juice has ginger and that's the drink that makes it rough for me, I gag trying to drink it and I don't like that I have to force it down. I also get hungry in the evening. I fill full after the drinks but I still feel hungry for solids like my body is not satisfied without solids. Which do you do for the 5 day? This is my first detox
ldymejia

Postby flopsy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Actually my favorite part of one detox was the ginger drink every morning. I love ginger! I know it is hard for many people to take though. Are you doing a liver detox? Is the ginger combined with olive oil?
flopsy

Postby ldymejia » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:11 pm

In the morning I use: carrots, ginger and apples, lunch I use: lettuce, cucumber, lemon, spinach, Apple and honey. It's to cleanse my immune system. The ginger basically does all the cleaning it seems
ldymejia

Postby flopsy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:53 am

I'm a bad one on the juice. I would always add a touch extra ginger to cover up the flavors I didn't like. Lol You need to consume a lot of fluids in order to feel full. Ginger is pretty strong. You might notice an added benefit of the juice fast combined with the detox is weight loss.
flopsy

Postby ldymejia » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:33 am

I started eating during the detox I felt like I was starving. I only eat fruits, veggies salads etc and I feel better fullness wise
ldymejia

Postby jenmasyl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 am

Lol..life is too short for all these, it's ok to be mindful of what you eat, but Your body needs all the necessary nutrients. Exercise more and eat up ladies.
jenmasyl

7day detox

Postby KraasivaHes » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:15 am

although I am not a stranger to detox, I seem to have forgotten the un-easiness associated with it. Lots of water, some weed, and patience. Its an embedded detox like but not like Methadone. Thanks for the positive vibes.
[url=https://yogaji.ru]Жизнь со смыслом[/url]
KraasivaHes

Return to Exercise