I need motivation

I need motivation

Postby izzkkaa » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 am

Hi girlies.
I have started running last week and ever since I am running 2 kilometres everyday. Is it good? I am 17yo. I feel like I should run more.
Also I need motivation, such as "Run, you're fat" or something. Please, I run those 2km but I am stopping in between because I just can't. What can I do?
I feel fat, really fat. I'm 163cm and I weight 62kg.
izzkkaa

Re: I need motivation

Postby MIndreader » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Running is great !! Also monitor what your eating . Eat plenty of fruit , vegetables , eggs , lentils, go easy on the carbs , bread , rice , pasta and please please don't drink soda!! Sugar is a killer.
Put some great music in your phone and run , try running a bit further each week. Stretch after and try and do some ab work and lunges !! You'll be feeling amazing.
MIndreader

Re: I need motivation

Postby cookiemon02 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Whenever I need to get motivated I honestly imagine myself as one of badass female characters in books or movies and remember how strong they are, physically as well as mentally, and strive to be like them. Whenever you are running just imagine yourself as Wonder Woman and remember how strong you really are
cookiemon02

Re: I need some help

Postby girlz_0221 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:17 am

Im just operate bcoz of ecthopic pregnancy, im asking the doc about surgery that she be done to me. Doc say a bit struggled bcoz of fat in my tummy.what kind of exercise can i do after 1 month surgery. Fyi this is my 3rd ceaser after 2 delivery babies and i've planned to get pregnant after 1 year
girlz_0221

Return to Exercise