does exercising make u lose curves?

does exercising make u lose curves?

Postby julianabb » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:33 am

i've been told i have a very curvy figure, my waist is 25 inches, bust 38, hips 36. i'm very content with my body's current shape but i've recently started to work out for the sake of building muscle (i'm already thin enough). does gaining muscle drastically change ur figure??
julianabb

Re: does exercising make u lose curves?

Postby summerbaby07 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Working out shouldn't drastically change your figure unless you start to lose a lot of weight by doing too much cardio, but gaining muscle or toning up shouldn't change your body shape too much or take away your curves and doing the right workouts will also make a big difference. The only way your curves will look smaller or different is if you lose a lot of weight. I'm only talking from personal experience. When I first started working out i liked my curves but i wanted a flatter stomach and toned thighs so i did alot of cardio and lost weight but did not like how smaller my curves or butt looked lol ...so I hope that helps a little. (There's also good workouts online or on YouTube that could help you build muscle and tone up without losing your curves completely)
summerbaby07

Return to Exercise