How much do u wear

Re: How much do u wear

Postby amandagirl999 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:07 am

My go-to everyday makeup consists of:
• Black eyeliner pencil (top waterline)
• Brown eyeliner pencil (bottom waterline)
• Black mascara (eyelashes)
• Blackish-brown mascara (eyebrows)

I guess this can be considered a natural look since nobody ever notices that I'm wearing makeup when I do it.

My makeup when I'm feeling extra consists of:
• Eyeshadow in at least 4 different shades (eyelids)
• Liquid eyeliner (top lash line, and always winged on outer and inner corners when I do wear it)
• Black eyeliner pencil (top waterline)
• Eyeliner pencil that matches outfit (bottom waterline)
• Black mascara (eyelashes)
• Black brow powder (eyebrows)
• Contour (hollows of cheeks, nose, hairline. jawline, below bottom lip, and lightly by the outer area of my eyes to give my cheekbones that extra shape and lift)
• Baby powder (just to bake my face)
• Highlight (cheekbones, tip of nose, the ramp on my nose between my eyes for the thinning illusion, chin, brow bones, Cupid's bow, and lightly above my eyebrows)
• Bronzer (which I actually use as blush because it's classy AF)
• Lip liner (always in a natural tone though because my lips don't work well with unnatural colors)
• Lipstick (which obviously has to complement the lip liner that I'm using)
• Pearly lip balm (which I dab on the center of each lip to give the illusion of plumpness since I'm not comfortable with putting powdery makeup on my lips)
• Setting spray (to set my makeup on my whole face)

I don't really use foundation or concealer because my skin is already evenly colored/almost completely flawless, but I still need my contour because without it, my face has no shape.
amandagirl999

Postby flopsy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:32 am

😯 that's alot amanda. How long does it take to put it all on? Just curious...I don't wear any makeup at all. :-)
flopsy

Postby autumnbear12321 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 pm

That's a lot try to tone down to contour 3 shades of shadow mascara and a tinted gloss 1 shadow for the lid 1 shadow for the creas and 1 shadow for under the brows contour for shape and a tinted gloss gives colour and plumpness
autumnbear12321

Postby loser_magoo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:25 am

I'm a ginger so my features are really pale and i have to be careful with colors and stuff or I look like a Halloween decoration, normally I keep it to eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and a brow pencil
loser_magoo

Postby amandagirl999 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:23 am

flopsy wrote:😯 that's alot amanda. How long does it take to put it all on? Just curious...I don't wear any makeup at all. :-)

For my daily look, it only takes about 5 minutes since it's just eyeliners and mascaras.
For my extra look (for special events), it takes about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on whether my makeup style is already planned or not (basically colors, types of wings, thickness of brows, etc). I remember it used to take me 2-4 hours to do my makeup for special events, but that was because I was inexperienced at the time. With practice, everything is a whole lot easier and quicker to apply.
Practice not only makes perfect, but it saves a lot of time! Lol. Hopefully I can cut that down to 15 minutes, though. 30 minutes still seems pretty long to me.
amandagirl999

Postby flopsy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 am

:roll: Oh my! Now I understand why it takes some girls so long to get ready for special events. 😯
flopsy

Previous

Return to Make up