Cute looks for plus sizes

Cute looks for plus sizes

Postby Hungry HunnyBadger » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:21 am

Hi! I'm plus sized with a belly because I'm out of shape (which I would like to fix but I always manage to embarrass myself outside and don't get the exercise I should, that and laziness), also don't have much for fashion sense. So I'd like to find some cute looks that don't make me look like one of those termite like aliens from Men in Black stuffed into a dress. Something comfy. X3
Hungry HunnyBadger

Re: Cute looks for plus sizes

Postby Carla_k » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:53 am

Hey hon.. You can look online to Ross, marshals or Macy's for cute things you like. You need some clothes that will make you feel good about yourself. Things that cover you up but also has a nice fit and great look.. I can help if you like. I'm Carla I'm in Miami Florida.. Nice to meet you
Carla_k

Postby Shivangi_love » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Try out peplum dresses, peplum skirts nd tops. They r very helpful in hiding bellyfat and give your body an illusion of having a hourglass figure.Wear shrugs: super fashionable way to deal with fats.I don't personally prefer ot but if you would like to hide your arm fat then wear sleeves. Try to have sleeves that r larger in circumference ghan ur arm for eg. Bell shaped- quater length sleeve r a good distraction. Wear Horizontal stripes.Find tops or dresses having any sort of parting or lining orr longitudinal details in the centre running vertically. This will make u look taller and slimmer.Don't b afraid to wear tight clothes. I always see fat girls wearing tents to hide their fat. Hiding fat is a good d thing if u do it in a right way. I'm not telling to wear super tight clothes like bodycons or so but u can definitely go for perfectly tailored nd fitted clothes. Switch to Skiny jeans n jeggings and pair them wid mid length tops covering ur hips. If u r comfortable in shapeweaers then congrats! U can also wear super tighg clothes.Hope these tips will help u. Msg me personally if u want any clarification or want to knw more 
Shivangi_love

Postby Annabellam » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Always inspiring to see someone who wants to improve their look. Sometimes i feel like we forget ourselves.I love peplum and i think you'd love it too. Also when you are searching for clothes try looking into stores that specifically stock for plus size so that you do not end up getting disappointed all the time.
Annabellam

Return to Fashion