How to grow my hair?

Re: How to grow my hair?

Postby flopsy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 pm

You could try a shampoo that contains stinging nettle and/or burdock root. I rubbed a stinging nettle tincture (that I made) into my daughter's hair; that helped as well.
flopsy

Postby Denise93 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 pm

I use one oil,it really helps! Castor oil,it helps for eyebrows,lashes also! Its really good!!
Denise93

Postby flopsy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 am

I used coconut oil this summer.
flopsy

Postby Dancingcheeto » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 am

Take a Biotin supplement. It works wonders.
Dancingcheeto

Postby Jeniffer16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 pm

A little bit late ☺️ but I’m here 🙈
That’s one of my biggest issue. How do I improve my hair growth?
I think I’ve done all the possible things, but the most difficult is “WAITING” that’s the only way you can see the results but also you can feel unsure about what you have done, maybe it was not a good idea ☹️ but from my experience about it, I do suggest the ginger with honey, always you wash your hair.
Also, there’s something which I saw a few weeks ago about ginger and cinnamon, which is “make a tea about those things (ginger with cinnamon, a lot of both) and after the tea is done, in a blender put the ginger you just used in the tea and the tea you got and liquefy it”, what you are going to get is like tea, (as I said), you can also save it in the refrigerator and put in on your hair after your hair seems to be dirty , like three or two days before washing your hair, so is going to have enough time to work.
Jeniffer16

Postby Jeniffer16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

A little bit late ☺️ but I’m here 🙈
That’s one of my biggest issue. How do I improve my hair growth?
I think I’ve done all the possible things, but the most difficult is “WAITING” that’s the only way you can see the results but also you can feel unsure about what you have done, maybe it was not a good idea ☹️ but from my experience about it, I do suggest the ginger with honey, always you wash your hair.
Also, there’s something which I saw a few weeks ago about ginger and cinnamon, which is “make a tea about those things (ginger with cinnamon, a lot of both) and after the tea is done, in a blender put the ginger you just used in the tea and the tea you got and liquefy it”, what you are going to get is like tea, (as I said), you can also save it in the refrigerator and put in on your hair after your hair seems to be dirty , like three or two days before washing your hair, so is going to have enough time to work.
Jeniffer16

Postby BreeInWonderland » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

What really helps to grow your hair fast is
1. Use coconut oil and egg mask.
2. Only wash your hair 2 times a week or try to train your hair to only washing it once a week.
3. When your in the shower flip your head upside down and massage only shampoo to your scalp for as long as you can massage upside down then ofcourse rinse all the shampoo out after.
4. Only apply a deep conditioner to your ends avoid putting conditioner on your scalp bc your hair will get oily faster if you put conditioner on your scalp so only at your ends. You can also use a regular conditioner with it as well like add it with the deep conditioner.
5. Last rinse only with cold water!
6. Squeeze out excess water with your hands out of your hair like scrunch it down.
7. Put your hair up in a t-shirt not a towel because that causes breakage! Let it air dry for atleast 30mins then brush your hair and make sure to use heat protectant all the time! When you use heat to your hair.
Your hair will grow also at night put your hair in a clip or in a braid when sleeping.
BreeInWonderland

Previous

Return to Beauty & Style