How to get rid of acne?

Re: How to get rid of acne?

Postby Katli » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi ladies, if any of you are from South Africa, there's a beauty and makeup workshop in Midrand on the 20th of May, if you are interested, contact 076 762 2386
Katli

Postby Missmary » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:44 pm

I had this problem and used a lot of different pomade but they didnt work.
Finally i used traditional depilatory once a week and the result was amazing.
All of acnes disapeared.
Missmary

Postby Nisa » Sat May 06, 2017 9:39 am

Hello !I'm 20 year s old .I have a regular sexual life .I have acne .I have try lot of pills . And cosmetic product like garnier but no result. I want to get rid of acne .I have only In my cheek .Please help me give me some advices
Nisa

Postby sofia_dovey » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi .. Actually to get rid of acne is firstly do not touch them bcs you don't really know how many bacteria are on your hand .. And secondly .. I used to have acne and some acne scar but I apply vaseline (petroleum jelly ) on the acne area .. For overnight and the next day , I washed my face with rice milk collagen soap to get rid of the stickiness of the vaseline and it worked . Now I have a flawless n glowing skin by practicing those routine everytime i had acne . :)
sofia_dovey

Postby Jhoffpauir » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:25 am

I'm 17 too an drinking lots of water is good to get rid of acne. Also watch what you eat too much greace or caffeine can cause acne too. An also make sure too keep your hands off your face as much as possible.
Jhoffpauir

Previous

Return to Beauty & Style