Judaism
2%

Total votes : 81

Re: Religions..Confused

Postby Hendwan Abozide » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:00 pm

Yukino114 wrote:
Hendwan Abozide wrote:
Yukino114 wrote:I have a question.
Most christians believe in the Holy Trinity, right?

The God and Son bit i can understand, but who is the Holy Spirit? Where did he come from and what's he got to do with anything?[/ Hi i'm muslim and i have a christian friend that told me that she didn't know what is the holy spirit, but in islam there is no holy spirit, no son. Just god. We believe in jesus as a prophet but not as a son of god.. Because if you think of it, god by logic should be like nothing existed on earth..you think he has for example eyes and arms like us? And he could have s*x! Of course not..god is perfect. Unfortunately people changed christianity, as they like, and a proof of this is that you don't find one version of a bible, but many. But the quran is the same since the prophet mohammed]

Salam, sis. I'm Muslim too.☺️
I just wanted to hear it from christianity's perspective.

Ohh hahah yes me too, i want to understand
Hendwan Abozide

Postby Yukino114 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Oh wait wait, i understand now.
The Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel, or as we call him in Arabic Jibra'eel.

Let me tell you the story from the Islamic perspective.

God created the sperm, CREATED, not took it from Himself, coz..... He's God, not a man.

He sent it down with Angel Jibra'eel or Gabriel.

And then Mary became pregnant.

“And mention in the Book (the Quran), Mary, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her a spirit from Us, (the angel Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects. She said: ‘Verily, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (God) from you, if you do fear God.’ (The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.’ She said: ‘How can I have a son, when no man hath touched me, nor am I unchaste?’ He said: ‘So (it will be), your Lord said That is easy for Me (God): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (God), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by God).’” (Quran 19:16-21)
Yukino114

Postby Hendwan Abozide » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Yukino114 wrote:Oh wait wait, i understand now.
The Holy Spirit is Angel Gabriel, or as we call him in Arabic Jibra'eel.

Let me tell you the story from the Islamic perspective.

God created the sperm, CREATED, not took it from Himself, coz..... He's God, not a man.

He sent it down with Angel Jibra'eel or Gabriel.

And then Mary became pregnant.

“And mention in the Book (the Quran), Mary, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her a spirit from Us, (the angel Gabriel), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects. She said: ‘Verily, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (God) from you, if you do fear God.’ (The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.’ She said: ‘How can I have a son, when no man hath touched me, nor am I unchaste?’ He said: ‘So (it will be), your Lord said That is easy for Me (God): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (God), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by God).’” (Quran 19:16-21)

Yes i know this..but i don't think christians understand it this way, anyway yes the holy spirit is highly "Gibreal"
Hendwan Abozide

Postby lol_kitty » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 am

The God and Son bit i can understand, but who is the Holy Spirit? Where did he come from and what's he got to do with anything?

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit that He gives to Christians so we can live and learn to be like Him. So we are co-heirs with Jesus, receiving eternal life as He does.
lol_kitty

Postby Zoë T » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:22 am

I have a question: don't you think being in heaven might get a bit boring after awhile?
Zoë T

Postby cacahuate86 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:47 am

So boring...!
That's why Adam and Eve got kicked out of Eden in the first place. You really think they'd have played with snakes and eaten that fruit if they had had something better and more interesting to do?
cacahuate86

Postby Yukino114 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:50 am

Zoë T wrote:I have a question: don't you think being in heaven might get a bit boring after awhile?

Girl, you have no idea how much i thought about this, and the thought of it scared the crap out of me, coz i hate being bored.

But then i thought, imagine it like living on earth forever, but 1000 times better. You could have anything you wanted, be with who you love, and meet people from the past and be friends with them. Being with the prophets and God. So yh thats how i chose to look at it.
Yukino114

Postby Yukino114 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:53 am

lol_kitty wrote:

The God and Son bit i can understand, but who is the Holy Spirit? Where did he come from and what's he got to do with anything?

The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit that He gives to Christians so we can live and learn to be like Him. So we are co-heirs with Jesus, receiving eternal life as He does.

By give to Christians, do you mean one spirit sent to teach everyone or one spirit for every person?
Yukino114

Postby maryamustafaa » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 pm

hey ! I’m a Muslim and I wouldn’t say that Christian is not the best religion , but the old bible is the right path because it was the ones that Jesus brought for you , but now most of the content in the bible are changing and different from the old one which make the religion.. yea . but Islam is the best :) there are several reasons to your question but I’ve read before that the prophet didn’t have s*x with her , instead he start living with her when she was 11. and hijab is a way to protect women like us from dirty minded men . men respects women who take care of their aurah because they know she is a good woman :) wearing hijab is not covering your aurah but when you cover your aurah you must wear hijab , Islam is interesting and there are lots of good reason to be a muslim , but only you can make the choice , I won’t force you and don’t let anyone force you . you can study a bit of bible and holy Quran and you will find the difference . scientists had proven 80% of the content in holy Quran is proven bt science and the another 20% is about hell, the hereafter, heaven and etc . may God bless your journey and may you found the best path !
maryamustafaa

Postby Wafaah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:20 pm

[quote="Lisa171717"]Hi girls, so some of you know that I am new to christianity. But I feel confused like I can't decide which religion to follow. Is christianity the true religion. I don't believe in Judaism, never. But I am confused between Islam and christianity. It's like each religion has something that attracts me to it. First, in chrisrianity how is Jesus our Lord if he is human like
us.... but I believe in everything else that the bible
mentions. In Islam, why would the prophet P.B.U.H have s*x with a 9 year old? Why is Hijab neccessary? Lots of questions. It's like I am into christianity and I truly loved it but something inside me says that Islam has some nice stuff too other than the pedophilia that I've read about. I am really confused and tired. I love God and I want to be close to Him but HOW? Pray like a christian or convert to Islam or Judaism??? Or what? What shall I do? Thanks a lot..[/quote]

Hey so first of all prophet P.B.U.H never had s with a 9 years old I am Muslim and I know
And hijab isn’t necessary it’s just too cover the girls parts of her body including her hair
And try learning more about Islam Maybe that’s were your heart belongs
And it’s not counfusing trust me
Wafaah

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Social