Hard??!??!!

Re: Hard??!??!!

Postby Lola Bunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:30 am

Who cares. Let them see it. All women have their period. If a guy asks I would be like "oh it's a pad I'm on my period" lmao duh wym
Lola Bunny

Postby Pheephee » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 am

I'm trying to wrap my head around why this is an issue. But then again I live in a developing country where you don't have the privilege of lockers in school. You take your bag with your stuff everywhere with you, to each class. So if you need to go put your pad on nobody cares, you simply take your book pack with you to the bathroom. First world problems :)
Pheephee

Postby Annabanana5501 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 am

Just don’t care what boys think, its a natural bodily function. Pull it out of your locker and just say to yourself “boys aren’t ashamed of their boners so why should I be ashamed of this?!”
Annabanana5501

Postby loser_magoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:51 am

Well you could always put it in a purse or a makeup bag, in all honesty the last thing boys think about when they see a purse is "holy crap she's on her period!" Boys don't even notice purses half the time so you'll be fine. Also I think you should stop caring about what boys think, it's a part of human biology and every girl goes through it, guys really don't care and if the ones at your school do well they need better biology education. It's really not a big deal unless you make it one, literally no one cares
loser_magoo

Postby AJO » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:29 am

Boys are immature, don't worry about what they will think I am 19 and finished school and I didn't care where I took my pad out, it's a normal process in life and every woman experiences periods, it's not a big deal. But do what you feel comfortable with :) hope this helps :)
AJO

Previous

Return to Teen Social