does he like me or nah

does he like me or nah

Postby pierae » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:42 pm

so there's this boy i've known for more than a year. we're both 15 but we live far away from each other. what i mean is he lives in a different state than me, like 800 miles away. every once in a while we'll see each other at church(non domination christian) when i'm in the state. my family owns property up there and my mom loves it there, so we go quite frequently. but the only time i ever get to see him is at church and whenever i go to church camp there, which lasts for 5 days once every year.

tbh i'm not really sure if he likes me or not. whenever we're together he always is touching me in some way. wether if his hand is around my waist or if he's holding my hand. but whenever someone brings it up he stops and pulls away. and whenever someone says date, he'll say "no, we live too far away" like dheufiekdbsjs

we're both christian which is really important for me because i don't want to get into a relationship with someone who has totally different views than me, but he recently became christian last month and is liberal while i'm conservative. we're quite different on our views. which could totally complicate things.

but last month he also spent some time with my best friend and she actually lives where he lives and so now they're dating i guess. but it's just not ok bc whenever we're all sitting together, he holds my hand instead of hers which just irritates me even more. and not in a good way. like why would you play with my feelings like that if you have a girlfriend and why are u dating her if you don't like her like gofjsjsbfidjd

but i don't want to tell him i like him and that he needs to make a move bc i really love him as a friend. and what if me saying i like you ruins everything or if we go into a relationship and then it ends?? i really like him as a friend. but i also really like him as something else. he makes me feel really happy when i'm around him.

sorry. just needed to get all of that off my chest 👍
pierae

Re: does he like me or nah

Postby Teo123 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 am

Well, I think we need more clues to say he likes you. Does he look at your eyes too long? How often does he smile at you?
And I dont know your sutiation but maybe you can text him or something?
Teo123

Postby pierae » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 pm

he recently got rid of his sim card so he can't talk to me.. but we used to chat lol

he'all look at me for as long as 10 seconds until one of us has to look away

and usually it takes me smiling at him first to make him smile
pierae

Postby Cookie Monster » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 am

This is kinda complicated.Are you sure he dates your bff?Or you just assumed that?If you did just make things clear so you know where you stand.And honestly,she doesn't sound like a very good friend if she dates the boy you like...
Back to you now...From what I've read he seems to be into you in some way but why would he date your friend?Maybe he is just confused or he isn't sure you like him and he doesn't want to risk it...
My suggestion is to show him more interest and try to hang out with him more when you go at his state.Why only wait for the church camp or whatever?Does he have social media or just any way you can talk?
Cookie Monster

Postby pierae » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:55 am

we used to talk on snapchat but he said he was gonna get another sim card. and my friend asked me if she could date him. i said that she could try, seeing as how he's never gonna make a move on me smh. but yeah she told me they were dating and they're were being more touchy with each other

and we only see each other at church bc that's the only time i'm like aloud to go see other people lol. i'm homeschooled and rarely ever get out of the house. mostly because my parents are old👍

i feel like if i lived in his state he would date me, but it's really not fair because of the way he treats me. getting me all bubbly inside fisicjdbs
pierae

Return to Teen Social