Boyfriend..

Boyfriend..

Postby xXHappyEmoXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 am

So my boyfriend cheated on me a few times with he's bffs girl. And I stayed with him, 9 monts later the girl is giving birth, idk who the baby daddy is. I'm trying to give him a 2nd chance, but I'm not sure how to get over it.. I still love him, and he says he loves me. What do I do? He makes me really happy, but I don't trust him anymore.
xXHappyEmoXx

Re: Boyfriend..

Postby ab6150 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 am

you cant go through your relationship constantly worried and paranoid
if you feel like you guys can talk through this and work it out then try your hardest if you truly love him but dont stress yourself trying to force something thats going to hurt you in the long run. i hope this helped!!
ab6150

Postby xXHappyEmoXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 am

True. But how do I get over it. Personally. .
xXHappyEmoXx

Postby emma12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:24 am

Leave him. Time heals. You'll get over it, trust me. The moment you keep your distance, you'll realize a lot of things, and one of those things is your worth. Why would he cheat if he "loves" you. Loves you my a*s, I'm sorry, but he's an asshole. The moment you gave him a second chance, he figured out your weak point and started telling you he loves you so that you stay.

Stay distant, leave him and find someone better. This relationship is toxic because there won't be trust anymore. You deserve to be happy not paranoid.

Love yourself enough to know you deserve better than to lay in bed every night thinking why you weren't enough for him. No one deserves to feel unwanted. A cheater doesn't deserve second chances. He deserves to be left alone.

Goodluck. And excuse my language, but I feel really bad for you and I only wish you the best. You're such a sweetie for giving him a second chance, but I swear he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve you.
emma12

Return to Teen Social