Boyfriend..

Boyfriend..

Postby xXHappyEmoXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 am

So my boyfriend cheated on me a few times with he's bffs girl. And I stayed with him, 9 monts later the girl is giving birth, idk who the baby daddy is. I'm trying to give him a 2nd chance, but I'm not sure how to get over it.. I still love him, and he says he loves me. What do I do? He makes me really happy, but I don't trust him anymore.
xXHappyEmoXx

Re: Boyfriend..

Postby ab6150 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 am

you cant go through your relationship constantly worried and paranoid
if you feel like you guys can talk through this and work it out then try your hardest if you truly love him but dont stress yourself trying to force something thats going to hurt you in the long run. i hope this helped!!
ab6150

Postby xXHappyEmoXx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:39 am

True. But how do I get over it. Personally. .
xXHappyEmoXx

Postby emma12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:24 am

Leave him. Time heals. You'll get over it, trust me. The moment you keep your distance, you'll realize a lot of things, and one of those things is your worth. Why would he cheat if he "loves" you. Loves you my a*s, I'm sorry, but he's an asshole. The moment you gave him a second chance, he figured out your weak point and started telling you he loves you so that you stay.

Stay distant, leave him and find someone better. This relationship is toxic because there won't be trust anymore. You deserve to be happy not paranoid.

Love yourself enough to know you deserve better than to lay in bed every night thinking why you weren't enough for him. No one deserves to feel unwanted. A cheater doesn't deserve second chances. He deserves to be left alone.

Goodluck. And excuse my language, but I feel really bad for you and I only wish you the best. You're such a sweetie for giving him a second chance, but I swear he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve you.
emma12

Postby Awesome_A_71 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 am

He cheated on you and now the girl he cheated on you is pregnant! I know the girl is delivering the baby but she's not your girlfriend. You don't need to worry about him or her. Break up with him. It's gonna hard to get over him because you loved him but he is a jerk. You can find yourself a new man and won't do this to u.
Awesome_A_71

Postby Moosey » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

So how did you find out about the cheating?? This may give you some clarity. Did he come to you and tell you because he realized he made a horrible mistake? Or did you or the other guy catch them? Here's the other thing- for him to be the possible father of this baby- indicates that he has unsafe s*x with this woman while he was having s*x with you. As such- he put your life and health at risk when he cheated. I don't know how you can move forward on this. Cheaters always downplay their cheating. So most likely there is more with this woman or others that you don't know about. Trust is most important and if you continue to stay with him- I think you would always be questioning what he's doing and if he's telling you the truth. He hasn't been good to you sweetie he's just manipulated you. I agree with Emma- take a step back and find your worth. He's crushed your self- esteem most likely. Has he blamed you for this cheating? Like you have been so busy, we don't have s*x enough, we fight all the time ect. Making you feel it's your fault? Run girl run. There are men that would be honored to be with you and cherish your trust. I don't think you can get over it- especially if the baby is his. Let me ask- was this girl a friend of yours? So has your trust been broken by 2 people?
Moosey

Postby Moosey » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 am

So a friend of yours may be having his baby? Or ex friend? Are you forgiving her too? Think about that. My guess is you don't- I obviously can be wrong here. But if you want to forgive him- then what about her? We women tend to do that. Forgive the guy then continue to hate the girl. They both violated your trust. But you were in a relationship with him. They both lied to you. Obviously you can forgive him- the chances of it being a one time thing since he knew her personally is slim. And you decided not to have s*x with him- good for you for still being a virgin. Don't let that convince you that you should now have s*x with him- as that was. The reason he cheated. Plenty of men/boys are ok with their girl not being ready. Your relationship if you were to go back would be very different- especially if their is a baby. This friend would be part of his life forever now. The innocent baby would be a constant reminder. But- if ok with it-then do it. But it does go both ways. Has she asked for your forgiveness- or does she want a relationship with him too?
Moosey

Postby xXHappyEmoXx » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:11 am

She tells everyone it's a lie.. even though she's the one who came oUT with it.. and says that it's her bf
xXHappyEmoXx

Postby DirtyD98 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:25 am

Look hes a di*k things like this happen hes not worth your tears or worries
DirtyD98

Return to Teen Social