What should I do?

Refuse s*x
67%
Ask him to gain more self control
33%

Total votes : 49

Re: What should I do?

Postby BeLlE28 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Like everyone else don't confuse s*x with love. If the guy loves you he should be able to understand ur point of view of not getting caught cuz at the end of the day he gets he's dic** wet and leaves, u the one who gonna get in trouble if u get caught, u gonna be the one who will be carrying a baby if u get pregnant, not him and if the times u guys are allowed to see each other is just for s*x that's not a good relationship it should be about companionship not s*x.
BeLlE28

Postby leah99 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

honestly just suggest watching a movie or taking a walk the next time he comes over. let him know that you'd like to spend time with him in other ways besides JUST having s*x. if he appreciated your feelings, he would understand.
leah99

Postby Celesteeee » Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 pm

I guess there will be no need for the chaperone or courting at all... his parents found out about us dating and that we had slept together previously and his phone is taken away and he may no longer leave the house except for school and so on... the relationship is over. Therefore, I ask any girls that can give me advice... I'm heartbroken, I'm 4 hours away from him visiting my father until the 28th of May, and then his father had requested to speak to he and I once I returned. That might well be the last time I can talk to my, now ex; I guess, boyfriend 😳 I'm absolutely heartbroken... I don't know how to handle this... I'm afraid when all of this is over that he will have thought I had given up on our love because we have no means of communication whatsoever so I have no way of telling him or reminding him that I love him and I won't give up on us no matter what happens... so I'm scared that when this is all over, and we finally get the chance to talk again, he won't love me anymore, that he'll have gotten over me due to the fact that he might have thought I was busy getting over him. What do I do... besides wait for what God would have is right... I'm desperate, please...
Celesteeee

Postby Celesteeee » Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Celesteeee wrote:I guess there will be no need for the chaperone or courting at all... his parents found out about us dating and that we had slept together previously and his phone is taken away and he may no longer leave the house except for school and so on... the relationship is over. Therefore, I ask any girls that can give me advice... I'm heartbroken, I'm 4 hours away from him visiting my father until the 28th of May, and then his father had requested to speak to he and I once I returned. That might well be the last time I can talk to my, now ex; I guess, boyfriend 😳 I'm absolutely heartbroken... I don't know how to handle this... I'm afraid when all of this is over that he will have thought I had given up on our love because we have no means of communication whatsoever so I have no way of telling him or reminding him that I love him and I won't give up on us no matter what happens... so I'm scared that when this is all over, and we finally get the chance to talk again, he won't love me anymore, that he'll have gotten over me due to the fact that he might have thought I was busy getting over him. What do I do... besides wait for what God would have is right... I'm desperate, please...

And to anyone questioning if he really loved me, he did... that's why I have confidence that he won't lose his feelings for me, but who knows how long he will be taken away from me completely...
Celesteeee

Postby Anyaurora » Fri May 19, 2017 12:08 am

It is Not The End of the World. Love, real and unconditional love doesn't Give Up. If it's all as real as you believe, then it will always be just that. Relax.
Anyaurora

Postby Celesteeee » Fri May 19, 2017 8:33 am

Anyaurora wrote:It is Not The End of the World. Love, real and unconditional love doesn't Give Up. If it's all as real as you believe, then it will always be just that. Relax.

But I have no way of telling him that I have no plans on stopping the way I feel about him. He might think I don't love him anymore and so he would stop as well... everytime we spoke of this happening, of his parents finding out, we always told one another "I'd still love you through it all" and that we wouldn't give up... He's depressed and been sleeping a lot lately, I don't know how to check up on him because no one really wants to talk to either of us so I can't see how he's doing either.
Celesteeee

Postby Anyaurora » Fri May 19, 2017 10:28 am

What is meant to be, will be. You're young and everything is Over The Top in your world, but beyond your world everything is fine. Meaning this guy is Fine, he's at home with his parents. You'll be fine and home after your trip. You can do anything about not being able to contact him. Don't stress yourself about things that are Out of Your Control. Trust me, it's more trouble than it's worth.
Anyaurora

Postby BlueLove » Fri May 19, 2017 2:49 pm

What about sending a hand written letter to his family?
BlueLove

Postby Moosey » Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 am

Celestee- write him a letter and mail it. I know it's not what is done now because of emails and texts. But- do it- put your feelings down on 📝 Send him some stamps so he can write to you. There are ways. Try it. What is the worst that can happen? Best is- he gets your letter and responds.
Moosey

Postby flopsy » Sun May 21, 2017 4:40 am

Or include a self addressed envelope. You may want to be discrete with return address. Just in case they decide he shouldn't recieve your letters if they see it before he does.
flopsy

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Social