Help me please, relationship is going down.... :,(

Help me please, relationship is going down.... :,(

Postby Jade B-] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

I need help real quick. So I have a boyfriend and we are together almost a year. Two days ago he promised he will come over today.
In the last few days, he acted a little strange. He said I'm being too weird cause I talk about strange topics and that it makes him uncomfortableand we started fighting, kind of. (I can't help but talk about those topics, it's fun for me ;-;) it was yesterday. After 20-30 minutes I told him that I'm sorry, and he said that it was his fault and I told that it's our both fault.
Today, I asked him if he will come over to me, like promised two days ago and he said no, because he's ashamed and scared from what happened yesterday and he thinks it's not a good idea.
I don't want to lose him... I feel like he's close to leaving me. I lost so many of my best friends and loves only because I care too much and now I'm losing my boyfriend slowly and I can't help but cry. After he told he won't come I just told him that I don't care anymore and it's fine but it's really not. I'm depressed, I thought my depression went away but now it's back... :,)
Please, what do I do?... I'd appreciate every answer... Please...
Jade B-]

Re: Help me please, relationship is going down.... :,(

Postby OldSchoolGirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 pm

I think that you should just talk to him about it. How's he supposed to know that him not coming over after your fight hurt your feelings if you say it didn't? If he truly cares about you, you should be able to talk to him about this. I understand where you are coming from that he made a promise and should keep that of he truly cares about you but I also understand that after you guys had such a massive fight that he might want some time just to process everything and calm down. Honestly, just don't make too big of a deal about it and it should all turn out fine. Couples argue and it's probably not going to be the last argument that you guys have but if it's meant to be you will be able to get through it all together. Good luck!
OldSchoolGirl

Postby aznkorro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 pm

my relationship is sinking too rn sighh my bf started ignoring me after he left for his hometown in a different country and everytime i text him, his replies are "ok" "oh ok" "ntg" "nvm" like what??? so i asked him once y was he replying me so shortly and he snapped at me like "y are y being so clingy im just doing some work and hanging out with my friends whts ur deal?" but i acted dumb and said "oh sorry i was jk no worries have fun" he left me on read for 3 days and i texted him again and i was just joking around with him and he left me on read again and yesterday i texted him again our conversation was pretty awkward and he left me on read AGAIN. he leaves me on read most of the time. I act like i didnt care but deep inside i do. And guess what, we never really share stuff with each other so idek if we are in a serious relationship or a relationSHIT. haha. We never even share our feelings but when i try to do so, he be like "nvm forget it im done im lazy to talk abt this." and he'll also say that when we're arguing. He never says sorry and he stopped sending "lovey dovey" (ew) messages to me like ily and imy and stuff so yeah. This SHIP is about to WRECK soon. Just like Titanic C: the only difference is Jack wouldn't die for me. HAHA
aznkorro

Postby emma12 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 pm

aznkorro wrote:my relationship is sinking too rn sighh my bf started ignoring me after he left for his hometown in a different country and everytime i text him, his replies are "ok" "oh ok" "ntg" "nvm" like what??? so i asked him once y was he replying me so shortly and he snapped at me like "y are y being so clingy im just doing some work and hanging out with my friends whts ur deal?" but i acted dumb and said "oh sorry i was jk no worries have fun" he left me on read for 3 days and i texted him again and i was just joking around with him and he left me on read again and yesterday i texted him again our conversation was pretty awkward and he left me on read AGAIN. he leaves me on read most of the time. I act like i didnt care but deep inside i do. And guess what, we never really share stuff with each other so idek if we are in a serious relationship or a relationSHIT. haha. We never even share our feelings but when i try to do so, he be like "nvm forget it im done im lazy to talk abt this." and he'll also say that when we're arguing. He never says sorry and he stopped sending "lovey dovey" (ew) messages to me like ily and imy and stuff so yeah. This SHIP is about to WRECK soon. Just like Titanic C: the only difference is Jack wouldn't die for me. HAHA

I was boiling the whole time as I was reading this. Why the f**k are you still in a relationship with him? Girl you don't deserve that lol even YOU admit it's a relationshit not a relationship. You deserve someone as sarcastic and as energetic as you lol xx
emma12

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm

emma12 wrote:
aznkorro wrote:my relationship is sinking too rn sighh my bf started ignoring me after he left for his hometown in a different country and everytime i text him, his replies are "ok" "oh ok" "ntg" "nvm" like what??? so i asked him once y was he replying me so shortly and he snapped at me like "y are y being so clingy im just doing some work and hanging out with my friends whts ur deal?" but i acted dumb and said "oh sorry i was jk no worries have fun" he left me on read for 3 days and i texted him again and i was just joking around with him and he left me on read again and yesterday i texted him again our conversation was pretty awkward and he left me on read AGAIN. he leaves me on read most of the time. I act like i didnt care but deep inside i do. And guess what, we never really share stuff with each other so idek if we are in a serious relationship or a relationSHIT. haha. We never even share our feelings but when i try to do so, he be like "nvm forget it im done im lazy to talk abt this." and he'll also say that when we're arguing. He never says sorry and he stopped sending "lovey dovey" (ew) messages to me like ily and imy and stuff so yeah. This SHIP is about to WRECK soon. Just like Titanic C: the only difference is Jack wouldn't die for me. HAHA

I was boiling the whole time as I was reading this. Why the f**k are you still in a relationship with him? Girl you don't deserve that lol even YOU admit it's a relationshit not a relationship. You deserve someone as sarcastic and as energetic as you lol xx

I totally agree.Whatever you two had ended so you need to move on.He clearly isn't into you anymore.You deserve someone who will never treat you like that,who will be completely obsessed with you and never leave you on read!❤
Cookie Monster

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Jade B-] wrote:I need help real quick. So I have a boyfriend and we are together almost a year. Two days ago he promised he will come over today.
In the last few days, he acted a little strange. He said I'm being too weird cause I talk about strange topics and that it makes him uncomfortableand we started fighting, kind of. (I can't help but talk about those topics, it's fun for me ;-;) it was yesterday. After 20-30 minutes I told him that I'm sorry, and he said that it was his fault and I told that it's our both fault.
Today, I asked him if he will come over to me, like promised two days ago and he said no, because he's ashamed and scared from what happened yesterday and he thinks it's not a good idea.
I don't want to lose him... I feel like he's close to leaving me. I lost so many of my best friends and loves only because I care too much and now I'm losing my boyfriend slowly and I can't help but cry. After he told he won't come I just told him that I don't care anymore and it's fine but it's really not. I'm depressed, I thought my depression went away but now it's back... :,)
Please, what do I do?... I'd appreciate every answer... Please...

What kind of weird topics?I mean in a sexual or creepy way?If he doesn't like discussing them maybe you shouldn't bring them up at all...
Anyways I really think you should openly discuss with him your feelings and how all these things make you sad.Relationships aren't easy and you need to communicate in order to solve your problems✌If he really loves you and cares for you he'll understand.I really hope you work this out with him...❤
Cookie Monster

Postby Jade B-] » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

OldSchoolGirl wrote:I think that you should just talk to him about it. How's he supposed to know that him not coming over after your fight hurt your feelings if you say it didn't? If he truly cares about you, you should be able to talk to him about this. I understand where you are coming from that he made a promise and should keep that of he truly cares about you but I also understand that after you guys had such a massive fight that he might want some time just to process everything and calm down. Honestly, just don't make too big of a deal about it and it should all turn out fine. Couples argue and it's probably not going to be the last argument that you guys have but if it's meant to be you will be able to get through it all together. Good luck!

Thank you... It helped me... :) I was probably very stressed because w-well... I'm on my period so... Yah.
Thank you for the help!
Jade B-]

Postby Jade B-] » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

emma12 wrote:

Oh my god I agree, throw him, he's no good and he is probably a shitty guy.
Jade B-]

Return to Teen Social