Gay?! And trans?!

Re: Gay?! And trans?!

Postby cacahuate86 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm

Acting on your feelings is obviously always a decision. But having those feelings isn't. And if your god wasn't a gigantic douche bag, he wouldn't demand of people to deny their entirely harmless feelings. Because that is the real evil.... telling people you love them only if they aren't allowed to feel love in return.
lol_kitty wrote:Feeling aren't necessarily true because our feelings are of the flesh. We only have true sight with God
but by that logic any sort of attraction and love is simply lust - even if it's heterosexual. Freud would have a field day with that statement. 😂
cacahuate86

Postby Fangirl124 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Chosen_byGod23 wrote:I’ve never experienced what you have but i know for a fact that GOD is against this if he wasn’t against this why did he destroy sodom and gamarh. Just because people say God isn’t a mean God and wouldn’t be mad is a LIE from the pit of hell. God don’t want to be mean but this man came and walked this earth to show us it’s possible for us to make it he got on a cross to save us and you think he gone say just do what you want to and live life no ma’am. God gave us a guide to go by which is the Bible and it’s clear that that’s a SIN God grace is sufficient you can repent for what you’ve done and turn completely and you’ll be on a path of straight but it don’t stop there.

God gave us free will to choose how we live, this is how they want to live and you have to respect that. Wether you agree with their decisions or not, it's their decision not yours. They came looking for advice not hate, please keep your opinions to yourself and stop telling people what they want and who they love is wrong and not right because of the bible and God. Some people follow the bible and others don't, accept it please.
Fangirl124

Postby Fangirl124 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

cacahuate86 wrote:Acting on your feelings is obviously always a decision. But having those feelings isn't. And if your god wasn't a gigantic douche bag, he wouldn't demand of people to deny their entirely harmless feelings. Because that is the real evil.... telling people you love them only if they aren't allowed to feel love in return.
lol_kitty wrote:Feeling aren't necessarily true because our feelings are of the flesh. We only have true sight with God
but by that logic any sort of attraction and love is simply lust - even if it's heterosexual. Freud would have a field day with that statement. 😂

I totally agree with you
Fangirl124

Postby lol_kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 am

But think of it like a parent to a child. So let's say this child has strong feelings that he wants to go outside and jump into the garbage bin. He feels that he needs to do it because it feels right to him and so many other of his friends have jumped into garbage bins. The parent however sees that it's wrong and tells the child no. The parent loves her child and that is why she is telling him to deny those bad feelings to jump into the garbage bin. But the child decides not to listen and jumps into it. He later realises, after some time, that his dicision wasn't good so he goes out of the garbage bin to fix his mistake. however because of his disobedience there were consequences. The child had to take several baths and stank, causing his mother irritation and grief. Then he was grounded from going outside to play or anything.

I hope this was a good view of how God gives us feelings but gives us guidance to have self control of those feelings and to look towards Gods feelings and listen to what He says so that we won't have to face such consequences. 😐
lol_kitty

Postby cacahuate86 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am

First of all, a garbage bin? Are you f**cking serious? You are a twisted, horrid person for equating love - completely harmless and beautiful love - with stinking garbage. Shame on you! I am honestly disguted by your particular brand of hatefulness. You must really lead the most misersable life if this is how you feel about the love of other people.
Secondly, if he or she wants to jump in the bin, why the f**k do you care? What is it to you? Even as a parent? There is nothing here that harms anyone. What is 'wrong' about this feeling that you have to be so against it? What is wrong about having s*x, loving and being with someone of your own s*x. Objectively, what is 'sinful'about it?
Can you tell me that? I'd love to know what's so bad about it that you have to punish your own child for feeling and experiencing love. Which part of it is bad and why? Also, do you even know a single person who is openly gay or lesbian?
cacahuate86

Postby lol_kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm

I go by what God says. And he says it's wrong. I don't think I know a gay/lesbian person personally, unless they are gay and I don't know it yet. But I have seen and have been around them for brief periods of time. And I wasn't relating anything to a garbage bin, it just came up off the top of my head. I thought it would be a decent sketch of what I mean. Because I was thinking if I had a child I wouldn't want him to get dirty or hurt himself by jumping in such a place. And it didn't have to be a garbage bin, it could've been a puddle of rainwater. The point is God sees the fault in it that many people can't see. And in our eyes it may seem right, but our Creator knows what's best for us, but we can only have what's best if we yield to Him.
lol_kitty

Postby lol_kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Also there is nothing wrong with love. There is something wrong with having sexual love of the opposite s*x.
lol_kitty

Postby cacahuate86 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

I knew you wouldn't have an answer beyond "It's what the bible/god says... blablabla...he doesn't want us to know... blablabla...we're too dumb to understand it."
It's the only answer you have to anything I ask.
Thankfully, ignorance is bliss and I really do hope you're happy in your ignorance because at this point that's about the only thing you've got going for you.
lol_kitty wrote:Also there is nothing wrong with love. There is something wrong with having sexual love of the opposite s*x.

So, you're going to be a nun, I hope. Because you're saying you can't even have s*x with the opposite s*x, much less the same s*x?
And again, what is really so wrong about it? s*x, I mean - no matter who it's with, as long as it's between two consenting adults.
Although I really don't know why I continue asking. You never have an answer to any of my questions anyway. :roll:
cacahuate86

Postby lol_kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:56 pm

I'm sorry I misworded my sentence I meant to say the same s*x
lol_kitty

Postby lol_kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 pm

I do answer your questions. It just isn't the answer you want but I can't answer any other way because that is the best and only answer I have. And I never said "He doesn't want us to know"
lol_kitty

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents