Gay?! And trans?!

Re: Gay?! And trans?!

Postby Pia90 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 pm

lol_kitty wrote:
Chipmunk07 wrote:
lol_kitty wrote:I am sorry to those of you who found my message offensive but I am simply speaking from what God says is right. However, I am not hating on anyone. I am simply trying to help those of you understand that God did not intend for trans and gay. For those of you who are in theses positions I'm sorry for my misunderstanding but I still stand by what I said about it not being natural and that it's a choice. Perhaps confusion and peer pressure may be the cause of those decisions. I saying this as nicely as possible but just know God loves you and wants to reach out towards those who are lost so they can be found and saved by His grace. He wants you to be led by His light and I want to help spread Gods love.❤️so plz understand that I am not hating on any person but I do disagree with the lifestyle but I just want to help. That is all. I may have left out some of my points because I am tired. But I just had to clarify my intentions form my previous message. -with love ❤️

Why u re so sure about what God wants from us or what he said about us ? Did u talk with him ?
Please ...i m not part of LGBT ,i m what u ppl call “straight “ or “normal” . But when i see ppl like u that talk about God ,its pathetic ! Are u living ur life without doing any sin ? Are u perfect ? If yes ,then u can keep talking about it ,if not ,then u better u shut up .
Stop tryin to look smart front of orthers . Bible is not a sure source of information anymore ,cause they made lots of changes ,.they add or remove parts of it and so on . Stop bringing God in these discussions . U know nothin . I m asking u ....where is the God u talk about when little babies die because of cancer or other terrible diseases and why God let to live long life all criminals and the garbages of the society ,that bring only bad to everyone around them ? Where ?
Stop being pathetic ...please .
P.S.: I believe God ,i believe that He s our Creator ,but i dont believe the bull a h i t s about punisments and stuff . Fear it proved is really good technique to manipulate everyone . Its proved on two groups of kids . They let them alone in a room ,,one by one ,their mission was to try to throw a ball thru a basket ,whitout to look at it and to try to score . To the first group they told nothing ,but to the second one they told them there a fairy ,invisible one ,that is watching them . The first group they did cheat ,second one they didnt ,also they was tryin to touch the invisible fairy that was told to them she s sitting on a chair ,in that room . So ....its showing that human mind can be manippulated so easily . If humans was not having the fear of God,we was starting to destroy everything and everyone around us. This world could be a total chaos ,worst than how s today .
I hope u ll understand what i mean.....A Father,a Creator ,never could want to harm us ,to punish.

I am not trying to sound smart or anything- I didn't mean for u to take it that way- but I have to include God in everything because He is my everything. And the Bible has not been changed. Because there are millions of Christians around the world that know not to change anything in the Bible( I forgot what verse it is where it says that😬) but no I am not perfect by any means 😂😂😂obviously. But I do sin because I am in flesh but I try to live according to the Spirit and what God wants of me. And I am able to "talk" to God through His Spirit which lives in me, as with all other Christians. And bad things happen in this world because of us not God. It's because this world is governed by sin and it is up to us Christians to spread light through the world. Many Christians don't live very good earthly lives, but they know that this life on earth is only temporary and anything gained means nothing. Money, fame those things don't matter. That doesn't mean however that being famous is bad or getting money is bad. But as long as we aren't consumed in those things over God. We must thank God for our blessings. And yes, civildren die. Criminals live . But these happen because of OUR sin. And God can easily heal anyone from any disease. But I don't know the mysteries of God but I know He blesses us according to our faith.
Example; a few months ago my parents kinda wanted a new house because our old one was kinda raggedy ( but it satisfied our needs) but my parents humbly went to their Father(God) and asked Him for a new house. My mom had faith that He could do it but she didn't know if He would for her. However (I forgot the scripture she went to....I'm not helpful here sorry 😐) she went and read a scripture saying (I will paraphrase) Dont be afraid to ask your Heavenly Father what you want. And my mom prayed about it and had faith in God and His promises. So she asked if we could get a house and if He wanted them to to make it easy. And here we are now in an apartment waiting for our new house to be built. God is awesome.
The experiment about children-that has many experimental errors. First it depends on how the child was raised prior to the experiment, what television shows they watched. If the child believed in fairies. The education level of the children. And the fact that they are children. But if you did the same experiment with someone who didn't believe in fairies it would be completely different. But I do agree that people can be easily influenced. But having Christ in you left life is a choice. And I encourage you to let Him in your heart... that doesn't mean life as a Christian is paradise. Being a Christian is difficult at times but you can still have fun... be silly with fiends and all that cool stuff as long as u abide by His Word. I probably left out a lot of what I was thinking in my head cuz I can't type fast enough but know I'm still trying to learn about God and I don't know everything about Him. But He is a good And Only God to know. -with love ❤️

Ok see that's good for you but how is you involving your god going to help the op? You are just here to tell her she is sinful the way she is- which she is not. How do you lnow how she feels? If you are clear with your sexuality and gender- that's good for you but unfortunately she is not. So she needs help regarding this not judgement. Your religion says do not judge but here you are sinnong youself.
Pia90

Postby lol_kitty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm not judging anyone... in fact I didn't even call her out I am simply talking about what God says. I am doing what I know to help. And I am not pointing out HER sin. I did not say "you are such a bad sinner for being trans or gay" I am simply saying for those who are gay or trans may be confused and God just doesn't agree with it. I am only trying to help put clarity in their lives. And please forgive me for going off topic in my previous message... but this will be my last message becuz everything I say turns out to be offensive.. I am sorry for that. -with love ❤️
lol_kitty

Postby Ravenclaw04 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:58 am

The Bible has been changed their is the old testament and the new testament also it was originally written in Latin so their is no way of knowing if the translators translated it right
Ravenclaw04

Postby Chipmunk07 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:59 am

Ravenclaw04 wrote:The Bible has been changed their is the old testament and the new testament also it was originally written in Latin so their is no way of knowing if the translators translated it right

Sorry ,Bible was written in hebrew and aramaic . Later was translated in greek.
Chipmunk07

Postby Chipmunk07 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 am

lol_kitty wrote:
Chipmunk07 wrote:
lol_kitty wrote:I am sorry to those of you who found my message offensive but I am simply speaking from what God says is right. However, I am not hating on anyone. I am simply trying to help those of you understand that God did not intend for trans and gay. For those of you who are in theses positions I'm sorry for my misunderstanding but I still stand by what I said about it not being natural and that it's a choice. Perhaps confusion and peer pressure may be the cause of those decisions. I saying this as nicely as possible but just know God loves you and wants to reach out towards those who are lost so they can be found and saved by His grace. He wants you to be led by His light and I want to help spread Gods love.❤️so plz understand that I am not hating on any person but I do disagree with the lifestyle but I just want to help. That is all. I may have left out some of my points because I am tired. But I just had to clarify my intentions form my previous message. -with love ❤️

Why u re so sure about what God wants from us or what he said about us ? Did u talk with him ?
Please ...i m not part of LGBT ,i m what u ppl call “straight “ or “normal” . But when i see ppl like u that talk about God ,its pathetic ! Are u living ur life without doing any sin ? Are u perfect ? If yes ,then u can keep talking about it ,if not ,then u better u shut up .
Stop tryin to look smart front of orthers . Bible is not a sure source of information anymore ,cause they made lots of changes ,.they add or remove parts of it and so on . Stop bringing God in these discussions . U know nothin . I m asking u ....where is the God u talk about when little babies die because of cancer or other terrible diseases and why God let to live long life all criminals and the garbages of the society ,that bring only bad to everyone around them ? Where ?
Stop being pathetic ...please .
P.S.: I believe God ,i believe that He s our Creator ,but i dont believe the bull a h i t s about punisments and stuff . Fear it proved is really good technique to manipulate everyone . Its proved on two groups of kids . They let them alone in a room ,,one by one ,their mission was to try to throw a ball thru a basket ,whitout to look at it and to try to score . To the first group they told nothing ,but to the second one they told them there a fairy ,invisible one ,that is watching them . The first group they did cheat ,second one they didnt ,also they was tryin to touch the invisible fairy that was told to them she s sitting on a chair ,in that room . So ....its showing that human mind can be manippulated so easily . If humans was not having the fear of God,we was starting to destroy everything and everyone around us. This world could be a total chaos ,worst than how s today .
I hope u ll understand what i mean.....A Father,a Creator ,never could want to harm us ,to punish.

I am not trying to sound smart or anything- I didn't mean for u to take it that way- but I have to include God in everything because He is my everything. And the Bible has not been changed. Because there are millions of Christians around the world that know not to change anything in the Bible( I forgot what verse it is where it says that😬) but no I am not perfect by any means 😂😂😂obviously. But I do sin because I am in flesh but I try to live according to the Spirit and what God wants of me. And I am able to "talk" to God through His Spirit which lives in me, as with all other Christians. And bad things happen in this world because of us not God. It's because this world is governed by sin and it is up to us Christians to spread light through the world. Many Christians don't live very good earthly lives, but they know that this life on earth is only temporary and anything gained means nothing. Money, fame those things don't matter. That doesn't mean however that being famous is bad or getting money is bad. But as long as we aren't consumed in those things over God. We must thank God for our blessings. And yes, civildren die. Criminals live . But these happen because of OUR sin. And God can easily heal anyone from any disease. But I don't know the mysteries of God but I know He blesses us according to our faith.
Example; a few months ago my parents kinda wanted a new house because our old one was kinda raggedy ( but it satisfied our needs) but my parents humbly went to their Father(God) and asked Him for a new house. My mom had faith that He could do it but she didn't know if He would for her. However (I forgot the scripture she went to....I'm not helpful here sorry 😐) she went and read a scripture saying (I will paraphrase) Dont be afraid to ask your Heavenly Father what you want. And my mom prayed about it and had faith in God and His promises. So she asked if we could get a house and if He wanted them to to make it easy. And here we are now in an apartment waiting for our new house to be built. God is awesome.
The experiment about children-that has many experimental errors. First it depends on how the child was raised prior to the experiment, what television shows they watched. If the child believed in fairies. The education level of the children. And the fact that they are children. But if you did the same experiment with someone who didn't believe in fairies it would be completely different. But I do agree that people can be easily influenced. But having Christ in you left life is a choice. And I encourage you to let Him in your heart... that doesn't mean life as a Christian is paradise. Being a Christian is difficult at times but you can still have fun... be silly with fiends and all that cool stuff as long as u abide by His Word. I probably left out a lot of what I was thinking in my head cuz I can't type fast enough but know I'm still trying to learn about God and I don't know everything about Him. But He is a good And Only God to know. -with love ❤️

U have no idea about religion ...excuse me ! How u can tell that bible has not been changed when exist proves about it . How they did modify and choose which parts to contain or not . U re not having a bit of information and u pretend u spread the word of God .....pleaee ....God create us and we re unique in our way. If someone is gay ,who u are to judge ? Who u are to pretend what God said ....as long as u didnt saw Him face to face . U know that Christmas does not exist in Bible ,we re celebrating ,we did invent this holiday(because is fancy maybe )? Do u know that churches asks for money (pretending to help ppl in need ) but God never ask anyone to pay when we re going his home (the church ) ?
There s no proof that God said this or that ....we cant know . We just have to believe and to stop judging ,He gonna judge ,because He did create us . Almost everything about christianity is wrong today. Please ,read more ....this is my advice ,cause i see u dont have enough info .
U was talkin about ur parents they get the house they wanted . I m glad ....But did u heard about the law of attraction and how it s working ? If not ....read more .
Chipmunk07

Postby lol_kitty » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:54 am

Thanks for your opinion. I understand I need to have a better format to present my facts. Thank you.-with love ❤️
lol_kitty

Postby cacahuate86 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Edit: So, this is kind of a response to the last couple of posts and not just Chipmunkt or Raveclaw.
Chipmunk07 wrote:
Ravenclaw04 wrote:The Bible has been changed their is the old testament and the new testament also it was originally written in Latin so their is no way of knowing if the translators translated it right

Sorry ,Bible was written in hebrew and aramaic . Later was translated in greek.

That is not entirely true. The Masoretic Text of the Tanakh (the Hebrew bible) was written in Aramic and Hebrew and later translated into Greek. Only parts of that made it into the Old Testament. The New Testament was written only in Greek. Koine Greek - which is basically slang. The earliest translations of the NT were in Latin, Syriac, and Egyptian Coptic.
The linguistical aspects of biblical language are complex. VERY complex. There were no dictionaries or grammar books for a language like Koine, which was talked in the streets amongst the poor, not the literate elite, to learn from when you roamed around and learned a foreign language. In fact, it had no fixed rules. The few texts composed in Koine we have to compare are very contradictory in terms of declinations and conjugations. Many of the men who went on to write down the stories of the New Testament were not native speaksers of either Aramaic or Koine, much less High Greek. They also weren't contemporaries of Jesus. The text of the NT wasn't even written and assembled until somewhere between 80 and 120 AD. That's over 50 years after Jesus' death where all these stories were exclusively passed on orally.
It is entirely within the realm of possibility that there is A LOT lost and changed due to translation, embellishment, sensationalism. And most importantly: customs at the time.
Rome was a HUGE thorn in anyone's back who wasn't actually Roman but under their influence. Like the Judeans - like Jesus. Rome was also famously liberal when it came to homosexuality, bisexuality, pederasty or just generally casual sexual relations between men. So, it stands to reason that Jesus would continue the tradition of the OT and condemn homosexuality. It was something Judeans in particular did a lot... when they wanted to talk badly about someone, they'd invent or spread a rumor that so and so was engaging in homosexual relations - whether it was true or not.
And also, there is just a lot of stuff simply "wrong" in the bible. Why should I believe that the bible is "right" when it comes to homosexuality, when it gets the simplest stuff factually wrong?
Anything from the value of Pi to planetary formation. Anything from ants not having a leader to rabbits being supposedly ruminants. Anything from the rotation of the earth to the anatomy of insects and the classification of bats and the annihalation of the Canaanites. There is so much factually wrong in the bible, that there is absolutely zero reason to say "I believe that homosexuality is wrong, because the bible says so."
The bible says a lot of stuff and a lot of it is wrong.
So @lol_kitty: If you, for yourself, have concluded that homosexuality or transsexuality is a bavioral pattern that you do not agree with for yourself - than that's totally fine. Nobody forces you to have s*x with another woman or live as a man. You're also welcome to believe that the earth is flat and 6000 years old.
But claiming being homosexual is inherently wrong because this book, which gets shit wrong all the damn time, claims so... that's just plain ignorant. It's your opinion, that's all. This opinion might be guided by the bible, but it's still just an opinion - not a fact. The bible has no facts. It's exclusively opinions, speculations and philosophical inclinations.
cacahuate86

Previous

Return to Relationship with Parents