Need help please!

Need help please!

Postby Greys_Anatomy_person » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:34 am

Hi girls! So as I've mentioned in one of my other questions I'm a freshman in high school. I got my first ever period in the seventh grade, my period used to come as usual about once a month but within the past year or so I've gotten my period more like once every 8 or more months.... My last period lasted for about 3-5 days and it was at the start of November. Has anyone else had this happen? Now I'm not complaining about missing most of my periods because we all know what they're like 😂 but I just am curious if this is normal.
Greys_Anatomy_person

Re: Need help please!

Postby LaNia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:27 am

Ahaha yes this is normal I have missed some periods in 7th grade I missed the month of may ur fine;)
LaNia

Postby kae707 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 am

You are fine ^^. It is totally normal, that happened to me before and soon after I got back on track. One reason for why that is happing is your hormones. A sudden change in hormones can cause your period to delay. But that is not bad, it's just your body making some changes and adjusting the amount of hormones and all. Although, it really is not certain that is the reason why. But it is the most likely one, so no need to worry~
kae707

Postby Greys_Anatomy_person » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 am

kae707 wrote:You are fine ^^. It is totally normal, that happened to me before and soon after I got back on track. One reason for why that is happing is your hormones. A sudden change in hormones can cause your period to delay. But that is not bad, it's just your body making some changes and adjusting the amount of hormones and all. Although, it really is not certain that is the reason why. But it is the most likely one, so no need to worry~

Okay thank you! I've just been finding it odd that over the coarse of 2 years I've had about a total of 4 or 5 periods
Greys_Anatomy_person

Return to Teen Menstruation