Horny

Horny

Postby Black beast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:13 am

When ever I'm ovulating or in my last date of period, I always horny. Sometimes in the middle of my period as well, my breasts become hard and I feel completely u comfortable. Is this q natural thing and how do get rid of the feeling..?
Black beast

Re: Horny

Postby Emme » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:00 am

I too experience the exact same thing. Mine includes right before the menses and immediately after. A few of my friends go through it too. I've also seen some women on other social media channels say they're familiar with this phenomenon. So I'm guessing it's pretty normal. And I doubt there's anything that can be done to make it go away. Unless someone here says there is.
Emme

Re: Horny

Postby loser_magoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 am

You're totally fine, there are many different chemicals in the female body that fluctuate during the menstrual cycle, when certain hormones drop others increase and this can do weird things to us mentally and physically. What you're experiencing is due to an increase in estrogen (I think don't quote me on that) and what it does is it makes you feel better, orgasms are easier to achieve, you are on top of your game and stuff like that. When you get closer to your period that hormone starts to decrease and you start feeling tired, moody, not in the mood etc. It's normal part of the mestrual cycle :)
loser_magoo

Return to Teen Menstruation