Sport tampons

Sport tampons

Postby _jdogz_ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:46 am

Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a sports tampon and a normal tampon is please.

I'm confused
_jdogz_

Re: Sport tampons

Postby Moosey » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 am

I think a sport tampon has a more slender applicator. I looked for my daughter. I found the U brand and the Tampax pearl. Both sport- says applicator maybe 20%slimmer. My daughter really wanted to try the U brand. Well- that did not work well for her. So she tried the Tampax. That worked great. So you may have to try a couple different brands before you find the one that works best for your body. Meaning- leaking and comfort. She's very happy now using them. Feels cleaner, can swim, and less throbbing down there
Moosey

Postby Pebbless » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello Girls, the difference I think is in the very placement and protection that provides you the pad itself.Playtex pads have a sports line with an applicator that is very convenient for girls who use pads for the first time.Position is much more hygienic and easy, This discomfort, pain in placement, and questions about the variety of .... whether this time I put it correctly because the applicator is doing all this work and plus it is made of plastic rather than cardboard. We just have to choose the size of the swab according to the strength Of the current I'm very pleased with them, and since I found them I did not buy bandages, I only use pads.
Pebbless

Postby _jdogz_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 am

Thank you girls
_jdogz_

Return to Teen Menstruation