Scared I'm pregnant

Scared I'm pregnant

Postby JoSuave » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 am

My boyfriend and I two weeks or so ago were doing this thing where we were rubbing our parts together and he didn't c*m but precum might have gotten in. There was no penetration. Even so, he hasn't came in like two months, so no sperm cells couldn't have gotten in there. But my period hasn't come since late April. I'm confused. I'm getting cramps still.. for a week. I can't be pregnant right? Also I'm 15 and cant buy a pregnancy test
JoSuave

Re: Scared I'm pregnant

Postby Anyaurora » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:07 am

You don't know that he hasn't masturbated, he won't tell you the truth about that, so we can definitely assume that he has. The chances of you being pregnant, without Any Penetration, are very slim(but not completely impossible). This is a risk that you Should Not be taking. He Needs to be prepared and have condoms. You need to protect yourself in the event that He is irresponsible and doesn't bring any condoms. Get on birth control ASAP. Your age Does Not Matter. You or he CAN buy a pregnancy test. And you CAN get in birth control. If you think you're responsible and grown up enough to be sexually involved with boys.... then you're grown enough to be responsible and protect the both of you!
Anyaurora

Postby JoSuave » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 pm

I know that he has not masturbated because he doesn't know how to do that and even if he tried, it never works for him
JoSuave

Re: Am I? This is urgent?

Postby Pfctpiemakersgirl » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Why can't you buy a test? There's no age limit on them... go to the dollar store and buy one or a couple along with some other stuff... if anyone asks or you feel awkward, tell them it's for a friend or for a party or prank or something.

But you'd better test... if your boyfriend is around 15 too I wouldn't believe he hasn't gotten off in two months... that's just not believable.
Pfctpiemakersgirl

Postby Moosey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Josuave- don't be naive hun. Every guy knows how to mastur**te. He knows and probably does it several times a day. If he gets erection- he's taking care of it. Once he leaves you- he's rubbing himself til he cums. Just being real with you. Get on birth control or don't rub each other. If you can't buy pregnancy test, condoms, you will be forced to buy diapers.
Moosey

Postby Cookie Monster » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 am

There's no such thing as not knowing how to mastur**te.Boys do it all the time since,like age 12?idk for sure but its a natural thing for them and a habit fir each and every one.Every boy has at least jerked off once in his life.And its not anything difficult,I mean come on how can he not know how to do something like that?πŸ˜‚
Girl,always be safe.And get tested.You can buy a test,just go to the drug store and get one.Say its for a friend that's too afraid to go by herself.Nobody will care.And even if they do,they don't know you nor ever see you again.If you are too afraid tell your bf or a friend to buy it for you.
Cookie Monster

Postby JoSuave » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Okay so I have period symptoms but no period. I have cramps, pms, and my boobs hurt. But anyways please don't tell me what my boyfriend does. He actually doesn't. It's unbelievable but he doesn't. So stop assuming stuff. I don't care if you think I'm crazy, because you can go get some footage of him SLEEPING. All I'm asking is if it is possible under those circumstances and nobody has answered me under the circumstances that I'm in. Please take into mind that my boyfriend did not mastur**te. I was there the last time he came because he can't c*m without me. I have personal proof.
JoSuave

Postby Moosey » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 pm

If you read the posts- anyaurora answered you. No need to get all agitated over the ladies giving you advice. And if your BF is rubbing himself on you- he's masturbating. He's just embarrassed to tell you. He does it in shower, in front of tv, in bed, on the toilet ect. Im outa here. Go take a test.
Moosey

Postby Cookie Monster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 am

Pregnancy symptoms are quite similar with period ones.You have missed your period for 2 months so take a test and you'll know.If you can't buy a test as you say,well,you'll know soon enough if you are pregnant or not.βœŒπŸ˜‚Don't you have access to a pharmacy?Or a clinic?
And you don't know if there was precum when you were rubbing your parts together.Boys can't feel it when it comes out but it contains sperm cells too.
And it just doesn't make sense that he doesn't mastur**te.I mean,he does things related to s*x but doesn't jerk off?This is just not logical,especially because he's a boy.You aren't with him every second of the day and you can't know what he does when you aren't around.Just think about it and understand that its something completely normal for every single teenage boy.They just can't go for a long time without mast****tion.✌It might sound weird to you but that's how it is.
Cookie Monster

Postby JoSuave » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:34 am

You guys pls calm down πŸ˜‚ now here's my proof. I'm not pregnant. It's pms cramps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was freaking out for no reason. My period is just late. I'm a teenager for petes sake. And some boys just are weird and don't mastur**te. My boyfriend happens to be that weird guy.
JoSuave

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation