Help

Help

Postby Ashley6 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

What does it mean when u get finger and you starting bleeding?
Ashley6

Re: Help

Postby Anyaurora » Fri May 19, 2017 7:41 am

So many explanations. Period, if you were a virgin(well you're not anymore), if you weren't wet enough beforehand then ouch. More info is need.
Anyaurora

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri May 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Anyaurora wrote:So many explanations. Period, if you were a virgin(well you're not anymore), if you weren't wet enough beforehand then ouch. More info is need.

You lose your virginity with s*x.However,if the guy pushed his fingers too deep and you weren't wet enough he might have broken your hymen...
Cookie Monster

Postby Ashley6 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 pm

So what it mean that my hymen might be broke
Ashley6

Postby Anyaurora » Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Yes, breaking of the hymen means you are no longer a virgin. Penetration is Not the only way to lose your virginity. Anyone in the medical field can tell you that.
Anyaurora

Postby Anyaurora » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Anyaurora wrote:So many explanations. Period, if you were a virgin(well you're not anymore), if you weren't wet enough beforehand then ouch. More info is need.

You lose your virginity with s*x.However,if the guy pushed his fingers too deep and you weren't wet enough he might have broken your hymen...

Penetration is Not the only form of s*x, nor is it the only way to lose your innocence (virginity). You and the rest of these young girls need the Correct information when engaging in sexual activities. Feel free to add me for said information.
Anyaurora

Postby Cookie Monster » Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Anyaurora wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

Penetration is Not the only form of s*x, nor is it the only way to lose your innocence (virginity). You and the rest of these young girls need the Correct information when engaging in sexual activities. Feel free to add me for said information.

Lol I know that you can't only lose you virginity from s*x.Other sexual activities can do so.Or you can break it from doing a wild movement while exercising (my friend broke her hymen from falling while dancing ballet✌)I meant it in a more umm...general way?Like not literal(idk how its exactly called in English)
I mean,in my country we use the term virgin for someone new to something/trying something for the first time.Or something that has never been used before.Idk how else to explain it sorry!But yeah I know that you don't only lose your virginity from penetrative s*x😂
Cookie Monster

Postby Ashley6 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:27 am

So all of this could mean I lost my virginity?
Ashley6

Postby Anyaurora » Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 am

Yes. A broken hymen as a result of sexual activity(the fingering is sexual activity) means loss of virginity from a medical standpoint.
Anyaurora

Postby Zoë T » Sat May 20, 2017 8:22 am

I think this all depends on what you classify as virginity. For me personally I think you lose your virginity when you engage in any sexual activity where you could catch an STI/STD so this includes different types of s*x and s*x with very little or no penetration (which wouldn't do anything to your hymen). I do not think the hymen has ANYTHING to do with virginity. You can break/tear your hymen while riding a bicycle or just running around, I've heard some girls are even born without one. If you engage in a sexual activity and break/tear your hymen while doing so I don't consider it to be the breaking/tearing of your hymen that causes you to lose your virginity to me it's the actual activity that causes it. Others may believe different and that's fine, I'm not trying to contradict what has already be posted here, this is just my personal opinion.

To the OP; It is a possibility that you have broken your hymen but to come to a more definite conclusion we really need more detail.
Zoë T

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation