What should I do?

Relationship with your partner

What should I do?

Postby Tehara » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 am

Me and and ex broke up 8 months ago. I broke up with him cause I found out that he's dating another girl. He said he doesn't love her and he doesn't need her but she was madly in love with him and she would have suicided without him. However he broke up with her and came to me but i was so stressed out because he broke my trust. I loved him very much but i couldn't cope up with the situation. one day i broke up with him and didn't talk for 4 days.I didnt really want to break up I just said that cause i was so angry. when i talked to him again he said he forgot me amd started dating another girl. I kept begging him to come back then he said he doesn't love her he wants to leave her too but because of what happened between them he can't leave her at the moment.That relationship didn't last for 4 months. after i heard he's single again, i talked to him. He said he doen't want me back. After all the hopes he gave he started ignoring me. He blocked my numberand did everything to avoid contact with me. Last month i got to know he's dating the girl whom he cheated on me. i broke down into pieces.. why her? why again? So he chose her over me for the 2nd time.He said he was always in a relationship with her. Now i hate my ex and i'm very jealouse of his gf and very angry. But above all I still love him, i can't think of anyone else. I don't know why. noone feels like him. I don't want him back i just want him to understand how much i loved him. He blames me for everythng, but i never cheated. He dragged me into this situation
Tehara

Re: What should I do?

Postby Pfctpiemakersgirl » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 am

Sorry hun, but, it you've got to get over it. He made his choice, it doesn't matter if he knows how much you loved him or not, he didn't want that love. He's out of your life now, it's time to wash your hands of it and be done. You won't be happy until you do.
Pfctpiemakersgirl

Postby Tehara » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 am

Pfctpiemakersgirl wrote:Sorry hun, but, it you've got to get over it. He made his choice, it doesn't matter if he knows how much you loved him or not, he didn't want that love. He's out of your life now, it's time to wash your hands of it and be done. You won't be happy until you do.

It's my first relationship. I can't really get over him and i feel like dying
Tehara

Postby kidpstyles » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:12 am

Dont worry dear eventually you will get over him hey
Behind every strong lady there is a background of these stressful relationships and all that like people have been through thick n thin but they moved on so hun dont let this break you probably this is jus a way for you to meet someone better
kidpstyles

Postby ravencreek89 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.But NO man is worth ending your life.If you even think like that,then you seriously need to go get help.This man was emotionally abusing you and blaming you.He is the one at fault and the one who has issues.This is why ,he don't stay in relationships is because he is a player. The other girls didn't put up with it.That is why you need to move on,stay busy and block this man from everything.Dont ever ask this man for another chance. You need to be done with him. My son got played also.She thought the grass was greener and wanted him back after 3 days. He told her to pack sand. No man or woman are worth it,if they can't be faithful.There are some amazing men out there.The best thing that you can do is stay busy,go out with friends and get all fixed up. Nothing better then showing your ex,that you moved on and not crying over him. Because this man is NOT worth the tears or wrinkles.Because if he was a real man.He wouldn't be playing mind games like this and cheating. You need to know your worth.
ravencreek89

Postby Tehara » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am

kidpstyles wrote:Dont worry dear eventually you will get over him hey
Behind every strong lady there is a background of these stressful relationships and all that like people have been through thick n thin but they moved on so hun dont let this break you probably this is jus a way for you to meet someone better

I hope so, Thank you
Tehara

Postby Tehara » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 am

ravencreek89 wrote:I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.But NO man is worth ending your life.If you even think like that,then you seriously need to go get help.This man was emotionally abusing you and blaming you.He is the one at fault and the one who has issues.This is why ,he don't stay in relationships is because he is a player. The other girls didn't put up with it.That is why you need to move on,stay busy and block this man from everything.Dont ever ask this man for another chance. You need to be done with him. My son got played also.She thought the grass was greener and wanted him back after 3 days. He told her to pack sand. No man or woman are worth it,if they can't be faithful.There are some amazing men out there.The best thing that you can do is stay busy,go out with friends and get all fixed up. Nothing better then showing your ex,that you moved on and not crying over him. Because this man is NOT worth the tears or wrinkles.Because if he was a real man.He wouldn't be playing mind games like this and cheating. You need to know your worth.

This was really helpful, Thank you
Tehara

Return to Adult Relationship